ALL >> Education >> View Article
3 Key Reasons Why Writing Articles Is Essential For Online Success
Total Articles: 35
Article writing is one aspect of SEO that should never be overlooked. Sure, building strong incoming links and proper optimization of your website/blog are essential for long-term success. However, fresh content that offers your readers value and that they want to share is becoming more and more important today. In years past, search engines placed much of the emphasis on keyword optimization; today, not so much.
In recent months, search engines have begun favoring those websites and blogs that offer true value and usability to the reader. Fresh, original content is what those "bots" are looking for now, rather than pages that are packed with keywords in just the right place. When you add pages (articles) to your site that are not simply a re-hash of the same old thing on every other site in your niche, you can count on success. So where does article writing come in?
Three key reasons to write articles
Articles capture the attention of search engines. When you post fresh content frequently, you can be sure it gets noticed, particularly if the articles are optimized with the keywords your target audience is looking for. Be sure to write to your readers, and the keywords will naturally fall into place. LSI keywords and synonyms also help attract the attention of the search engines, so it's important that you don't repeat the same keyword phrase over and over redundantly.
Your customers are excited about coming back to your website. Think about it: Would you want to come back to a website or blog that you enjoyed a few days or a week later, only to find the same old stuff you've already read? Of course not! Write articles about news in your industry, new product offers, specials, or important updates your customers will find useful. Keep it interesting and informational. Offer some really useful tidbits of information, and your readers are likely to "share" their discovery with friends on Facebook and other social media sites. More traffic for you!
Articles can give you "viral" traffic. Just like a virus in the real world spreads, "viral" marketing can reach out far and wide all over the net. How can your articles spread around the world? Take 10 or 12 of your best articles (all of which are relevant to a single niche, of course), and create an eBook using them. Give your eBook away to people who sign up for your email list, on forums, blogs, social networking sites - everywhere. Include links back to your website/blog in your eBook for instant traffic!
This is just the "short list" of reasons that article writing should be at the top of your agenda. Are you adding fresh content frequently? If you're not, you are definitely missing the boat (and hordes of targeted traffic).
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning