ALL >> Education >> View Article
10 Good Reasons For Submitting Articles To Ezines
Total Articles: 36
Writing compelling content and submitting articles to ezines and other article directories can be one of the most effective SEO tools in your arsenal. Help grow your Small Business and turbo charge your online marketing efforts today. Here are some advantages of creating and sharing great content:
Simply put, your published article may appear on the ezine publishers homepage as recent and relevant content. This visibility may allow you to capitalize on their traffic.
2. Define your Expertise
You're in business for yourself, and you are likely an expert in your industry. Sharing your knowledge with quality content can lend credibility to your Brand and may help position you within your competitive landscape.
3. Brand Recognition
Submitting articles to ezines will help Brand your website, yourself, and your business. With a well written "resource box" you can tell readers about your credentials, achievements, and expertise in your field.
4. Backlinks for SEO
Simply said, your article may have an indefinite shelf life on the ezine site itself. This can provide you with an invaluable backlink to your website, which we all know is a valuable SEO tool for increasing page ranking.
5. No Cost Advertising
Think of it this way... a published article is "free" advertising in a sense. Depending how successful your article becomes, this can help alleviate the contrained budgets small business owners often struggle with.
6. Revenue Generation
What if someone were to contact you to write content for their blog, or to hire you to consult for their business. That one article could actually lead to more revenue!
7. Viral Status
This is the holy grail ofonline marketing for small business ! If you're lucky enough to have your content and information shared by the masses, you're doing something right! Keep in mind, this isn't going to happen if the content you share is self promoting or lacks real life usable information. If you wouldn't share it with your friends or co workers, the reader may not be likely too.
8. Reach for the Stars
"Reach" is a term that refers to how many individual consumers view your Brand message. Submitting your article to an ezine publisher that has a free content and/or an article directory on their web site can put your content in front of millions of users.
9. Credibility and Trust
Prospective clients and customers want to work with people, and support Brands they trust.
10. Relationships and Community
Putting yourself out there so to speak lets the online community know that you're an active member. The quality of the content you produce may earn the respect of fellow authors and publishers. Especially when it comes to B2B marketing tactics, this is one of the most forgotten strategy.
Just remember that in the age of Social Media, "you are what you share." When writing content and publishing articles, this is especially true. Be honest, genuine, and thoughtful, and you'll gain the respect, exposure and Brand lift you seek.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning