ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Top 5 Article Marketing Tips
Total Articles: 35
Some may tell you that article marketing is dead, but they are dead wrong. Article marketing has certainly changed since the Google Panda update, but it can still lead to a nice income, if done right. The best part is you don't need to spend more than the money it takes to get a hosting account and a domain name, which is less than $75 a year.
By using directories, blogs, and ezine owners, you can make plenty of money with article marketing by driving qualified traffic to your website or blog. There are some strategies that work better than others do and here are a few article marketing tips to help you with the process of making money with your writing.
My 5 Top Tips for Article Marketing
1. Write at an Eighth Grade Level
Most people cannot read content with big words and words not used regularly in conversation. If you write above your markets abilities with reading, they will find you pretentious or will not understand your message. Write at about an eighth grade level and you will appeal to the majority of any market by making your writing easy to read.
2. Use Blogs for Extra Power
Most blogs allow guest posting because they need fresh content. This allows you to write a guest post, per their guidelines, and include a link or two back to your website. You gain direct traffic, powerful backlinks, and exposure with this process and you will find plenty of blogs to provide content for in your niche.
3. Use Ezine Owners
Just like bloggers, those with a newsletter always need content for their newsletter. They may have thousands of subscribers that you can get your links in front of when you provide them with relevant content they can use for their newsletter. This can bring you a ton of traffic fast and can help you make money, build a list, or gain visibility for your blog or website.
4. Directories still Help
When you submit quality content to a handful of top article directories, you may find that your articles get picked up by other blogs, websites, newsletter, or other online entities. This helps with traffic, backlinks, search engine ranking, and exposure. Choose 10 to 15 article directories and use them on a regular basis.
5. Quality over Quantity
The old game was to power through many short articles every single day and submit them to three or four top directories. This still works, somewhat, but the minimum word counts have changed. On top of that, you gain benefits from writing 800 words or more with many article directories. You should always write at least 500 words and make sure your content can be used by the reader.
If you use these five article marketing tips, your own common sense, and you write for those reading your content instead of the sites you will submit it to, then you will see a boost in traffic for sure. It takes time to build up consistent traffic with article marketing, but it certainly can be done and this form of marketing is not dead.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away