ALL >> Education >> View Article
Five Article Marketing Techniques - How To Get Your Articles Read
Total Articles: 34
Article marketing is one of those free techniques for getting traffic to a website so it can turn a profit for you. What most marketers miss is using techniques that make their articles stand above the crowd. If you want to have people not only clicking your link, but opting in or buying, you need to become a smart article marketer.
Ask yourself if you're missing these important points:
1. Search Engine Optimization: Your articles should be written around just one keyword or keyword phrase, with one or two others included that relate to it. If you can work your main keyword into a great headline, then by all means do so. Then make sure it's in both the first and last sentences. This is not a case where more is better - don't get into the habit of stuffing your articles full of your keyword. Instead, use some related words or phrases. SEO also includes using header tags and bolding correctly - for emphasis and for the search engines.
2. Quality before Quantity: Readers want value. They can tell when you're churning out poor articles, and even spinning them to inundate the internet. Poor quality will lose you readers faster than anything. Quality includes correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. It also includes usable and valuable information. The best article directories will reject content that's poorly written, so don't waste your time trying to churn out quantities of articles or posts that nobody will read.
3. Timely and Timeless: People search on the internet to find answers to their problems. They often will type in a complete question (I know that I do). Those questions make great long tail keywords for your articles. All your articles should address the urgent and pressing questions people have, giving them solutions or advising them. Most problems are also timeless - how to make money, how to save time, how to get fit, how to train a dog, and so on. Address those in your articles, and you're on your way to becoming an expert that people trust.
4. Develop Your Voice: This puzzled me at first - after all, I'm writing, not talking. What it refers to is putting personality into your content. Dry, fact filled articles just don't cut it with most of us. Create articles that are informative, but also come through as written by a real live person who actually cares about what he or she is writing. Then work on keeping true to your voice in all the content you produce.
5. Call to Action: Don't miss out on this one - it's crucial to your success. It's also why you're writing that article in the first place. Most article directories allow links only in your signature box, so include all they allow. Don't waste it with your bio. Instead invite readers to your site and offer them an incentive to do just that. Free trainings, webinars and videos are one way. Offer an e-book or report that has even more information that the article.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation