ALL >> Education >> View Article
Five Article Marketing Techniques - How To Get Your Articles Read
Total Articles: 34
Article marketing is one of those free techniques for getting traffic to a website so it can turn a profit for you. What most marketers miss is using techniques that make their articles stand above the crowd. If you want to have people not only clicking your link, but opting in or buying, you need to become a smart article marketer.
Ask yourself if you're missing these important points:
1. Search Engine Optimization: Your articles should be written around just one keyword or keyword phrase, with one or two others included that relate to it. If you can work your main keyword into a great headline, then by all means do so. Then make sure it's in both the first and last sentences. This is not a case where more is better - don't get into the habit of stuffing your articles full of your keyword. Instead, use some related words or phrases. SEO also includes using header tags and bolding correctly - for emphasis and for the search engines.
2. Quality before Quantity: Readers want value. They can tell when you're churning out poor articles, and even spinning them to inundate the internet. Poor quality will lose you readers faster than anything. Quality includes correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. It also includes usable and valuable information. The best article directories will reject content that's poorly written, so don't waste your time trying to churn out quantities of articles or posts that nobody will read.
3. Timely and Timeless: People search on the internet to find answers to their problems. They often will type in a complete question (I know that I do). Those questions make great long tail keywords for your articles. All your articles should address the urgent and pressing questions people have, giving them solutions or advising them. Most problems are also timeless - how to make money, how to save time, how to get fit, how to train a dog, and so on. Address those in your articles, and you're on your way to becoming an expert that people trust.
4. Develop Your Voice: This puzzled me at first - after all, I'm writing, not talking. What it refers to is putting personality into your content. Dry, fact filled articles just don't cut it with most of us. Create articles that are informative, but also come through as written by a real live person who actually cares about what he or she is writing. Then work on keeping true to your voice in all the content you produce.
5. Call to Action: Don't miss out on this one - it's crucial to your success. It's also why you're writing that article in the first place. Most article directories allow links only in your signature box, so include all they allow. Don't waste it with your bio. Instead invite readers to your site and offer them an incentive to do just that. Free trainings, webinars and videos are one way. Offer an e-book or report that has even more information that the article.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy