ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Get Your Desired Look With Clip In Human Hair Extensions
Do you sometimes feel that you have thin hair, and it would be better if your hair had more volume? Or, do you ever wish to get those chic hair highlights, but however, you are afraid of what the chemicals will do to your hair? If that is the case, then your best bet is clip in human hair extensions. These hair extensions are available in both synthetic hair and human hair. They are just clip-ins and do no harm to your hair. They will totally merge with your hair and will instantly make your hair longer, or will add more volume to it.
How to use
Adding more volume to your hair or, increasing it in length was never this easy. The clip in human hair extensions come with high quality clips that lets you get ready in five minutes. Most of these extensions have enough hair to cover your full head. The layers are crafted in such a way that they look completely natural.
Applying them is easy, but the trick is to look natural. To keep the clips in place, you need to tease you hair at the roots, make it a bit rough and clip in there. This will ensure that the clips stay in place. Also, it is a great idea to put the clips upside down, under a layer of your real hair. Also, to make the extension less visible, use products that give your hair more shine, like that of the faux hair. You can also make fringes and braids out of the extensions if you want.
Getting the perfect one
Finding the right clip in human hair extensions can be a tough job. You can easily get a set in about $50. But you need to see how much it goes with your real hair. Sometimes, it might look out of place and ruin your hair make up completely. In many cases, they tend to be thin, cheap looking and come with clips that are just painful. Even clip in human hair extensions which cost around $200, might come with very little hair; figuratively speaking, around eighty grams or so. These look cheap, and even if they are equipped with human hair, poor manufacturing can ruin in all. So, it is necessary that you stick to good brands in this case.
• When you are out for purchasing a good extension, here are a things you should look for:
• A good customer service. If needed, there should be someone to help you always.
• Good quality hair. It may be human hair, or synthetic, but it should be thick and shiny from top to bottom. There are good looking synthetic hairs too. Invest in something that does not look like cheap plastic.
• Reasonable price. It is not fair to ask for cheap prices in this case. If there is good manufacturing and good looking hair, you should get the clip in human hair extensions if it comes with a reasonable price. Prices vary with length and volume. It can start at about $50 and end at about $200.
• No glues, waxes and wastage. The clips should be comfortable and should take a few minutes. A clip in human hair extensions should not damage your real hair.
Beauty Articles1. 3 Essential Healthy Hair Tips For Long Hair
2. Health The Benefits Of Yoni Massage
3. All About Acne And How To Prevent It
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Top Benefits Of Natural Facial Products
Author: David John
5. Will People Know I Had Hair Transplantation
6. Learning To Make Your Eyes Look Sparklingly Beautiful
7. The Major Causes Of Skin Ageing
Author: Pankaj Singhal
8. How To Choose The Right Natural Skin Care Products For Acne?
Author: David John
9. Lab-size Freeze Dryer – To Keep Food Nourishment
Author: Huang Qi
10. 3 Self-care Rituals That Are Easy - But Powerful
Author: David John
11. Lucintel: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Botox Treatment Dubai – Skin Care Dubai Also Shows A Great Faith In Such Treatment!
Author: Abharan Dari
13. How Can Bridal Makeup Transform You Into Stunning Beauty
Author: Pooja Goel
14. Promising Products For Your Skin Care Regime
15. Skin Specialist Dubai Can Handle Laser Treatment Dubai Properly!
Author: Kanika Gupta