ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Article Marketing - Why Nothing Bad Ever Happens To An Article Marketer
Total Articles: 38
I think the quote originally came from Matt Furey, and while I'm paraphrasing and going on memory, it went something like this: "nothing bad ever happens to an email marketer".
Well, you could equally well say, "nothing bad ever happens to an article marketer"
What it means is even when calamity strikes and the ceiling's falling in on you, at least you can comfort yourself with the knowledge you now have something engaging and interesting to write about.
OK, so you might not want to share all the intimate details of your life with complete strangers.
That's OK. That's a choice you make. And I know there are plenty of very strange people out there for many business owners to think twice before being too open with the world.
And while it's generally the case no one likes a whiner, it's also true the more you share of yourself with your audience, the closer your connection with them... and the closer your connection, the more sales you make.
But even so, let's say you don't want to get into the details of your near-suicide as some fairly well-known copywriter did a couple of years ago, it's highly unlikely you have a single day when you don't have SOMETHING worthy of note happen in your life.
Just recently, for instance:
I got a blister (out walking)
We started digging the new garden at the farm.
We met an old guy who had lived in the townland where we are all his life, raised 7 kids and had never owned a television.
We saw a leveret hiding in its hole in the grass
I trimmed our spaniels's fringe
We saw a murder of crows dive-bombing something in the grass (a predator, maybe?
I saw a kestrel hovering over our back garden (you KNOW you're in the wild when that happens).
None of this is Earth shattering, but it's all content-fodder. Any one of these seven things could form the core of an article, or an email to a list and help grow my relationship with it.
And this is important because one of the most important things about selling anything to anyone is liking and trust. In other words, if they like you and trust you then they're more likely to buy from you. And getting their liking and trust is as simple as freely sharing of yourself.
The real problem people have with writing articles and emails isn't really a lack of material or a lack of skill.
Mostly it's just the lack of will do sit down and do it.
Look... article marketing really does not have to be a struggle.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away