ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - How To Write Content For Backlinking
Total Articles: 119
Article marketing, in its simplest sense is about writing content or articles with the purpose of generating traffic to a web page. It is not a particularly new strategy and many people have tried it but the real burning question remains, does it work?
When generating traffic or leads to a website, the first priority should always be to your customers. They are the lifeblood of your website or business and as such they should be treated that way. The same approach should be taken with your content.
Articles that have been written well, with good quality content will attract visitors to your website. They can also enhance the reputation of your business by providing accurate and helpful advice. Most people do not like to be sold to but they are much more likely to heed the advice or suggestions of someone they trust.
For article marketing to be effective a number of criteria need to be met.
Here is a quick guide.
Title - make sure your title accurately reflects the content. Do not try to deceive or mislead the reader.Don't forget every person that reads your article is a potential customer or visitor to your website.If they become disinterested and click away you may have just lost a customer. To enable your customers to find the article include your primary keyword in the title.
Main body - Try to ensure that your writing style is easy to read. Do not be pretentious or try to confuse. Provide good quality content that people will want to read. The purpose of the main body is twofold. Firstly, provide information that is useful and resourceful and secondly, to get your reader to the bio box at the bottom. Ultimately, you want them to click on the link and visit your website.
Bio Box - From a marketing perspective, this is the most important part of your article. In this section, you have an opportunity to tell them a little about yourself and tell them what you want them to do. It is not particularly a good idea to tell them how brilliant you should concentrate on how you can help them. What is it that you can offer them that will make their life, business or hobby easier.
Linking - try to avoid including self-serving links in the main body of your article. Most article directories do not allow this practice anyway. Instead include a couple of links in the bio box. One should be to your website and the other to your lead product or service.
By observing these simple rules, it is possible to generate extra traffic to your website by organic search engine traffic and through having your article published.
The result is a win-win situation.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy