ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - How To Write Content For Backlinking
Total Articles: 119
Article marketing, in its simplest sense is about writing content or articles with the purpose of generating traffic to a web page. It is not a particularly new strategy and many people have tried it but the real burning question remains, does it work?
When generating traffic or leads to a website, the first priority should always be to your customers. They are the lifeblood of your website or business and as such they should be treated that way. The same approach should be taken with your content.
Articles that have been written well, with good quality content will attract visitors to your website. They can also enhance the reputation of your business by providing accurate and helpful advice. Most people do not like to be sold to but they are much more likely to heed the advice or suggestions of someone they trust.
For article marketing to be effective a number of criteria need to be met.
Here is a quick guide.
Title - make sure your title accurately reflects the content. Do not try to deceive or mislead the reader.Don't forget every person that reads your article is a potential customer or visitor to your website.If they become disinterested and click away you may have just lost a customer. To enable your customers to find the article include your primary keyword in the title.
Main body - Try to ensure that your writing style is easy to read. Do not be pretentious or try to confuse. Provide good quality content that people will want to read. The purpose of the main body is twofold. Firstly, provide information that is useful and resourceful and secondly, to get your reader to the bio box at the bottom. Ultimately, you want them to click on the link and visit your website.
Bio Box - From a marketing perspective, this is the most important part of your article. In this section, you have an opportunity to tell them a little about yourself and tell them what you want them to do. It is not particularly a good idea to tell them how brilliant you should concentrate on how you can help them. What is it that you can offer them that will make their life, business or hobby easier.
Linking - try to avoid including self-serving links in the main body of your article. Most article directories do not allow this practice anyway. Instead include a couple of links in the bio box. One should be to your website and the other to your lead product or service.
By observing these simple rules, it is possible to generate extra traffic to your website by organic search engine traffic and through having your article published.
The result is a win-win situation.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde