ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Marketing - How To Write Content For Backlinking
Total Articles: 119
Article marketing, in its simplest sense is about writing content or articles with the purpose of generating traffic to a web page. It is not a particularly new strategy and many people have tried it but the real burning question remains, does it work?
When generating traffic or leads to a website, the first priority should always be to your customers. They are the lifeblood of your website or business and as such they should be treated that way. The same approach should be taken with your content.
Articles that have been written well, with good quality content will attract visitors to your website. They can also enhance the reputation of your business by providing accurate and helpful advice. Most people do not like to be sold to but they are much more likely to heed the advice or suggestions of someone they trust.
For article marketing to be effective a number of criteria need to be met.
Here is a quick guide.
Title - make sure your title accurately reflects the content. Do not try to deceive or mislead the reader.Don't forget every person that reads your article is a potential customer or visitor to your website.If they become disinterested and click away you may have just lost a customer. To enable your customers to find the article include your primary keyword in the title.
Main body - Try to ensure that your writing style is easy to read. Do not be pretentious or try to confuse. Provide good quality content that people will want to read. The purpose of the main body is twofold. Firstly, provide information that is useful and resourceful and secondly, to get your reader to the bio box at the bottom. Ultimately, you want them to click on the link and visit your website.
Bio Box - From a marketing perspective, this is the most important part of your article. In this section, you have an opportunity to tell them a little about yourself and tell them what you want them to do. It is not particularly a good idea to tell them how brilliant you should concentrate on how you can help them. What is it that you can offer them that will make their life, business or hobby easier.
Linking - try to avoid including self-serving links in the main body of your article. Most article directories do not allow this practice anyway. Instead include a couple of links in the bio box. One should be to your website and the other to your lead product or service.
By observing these simple rules, it is possible to generate extra traffic to your website by organic search engine traffic and through having your article published.
The result is a win-win situation.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program