ALL >> Education >> View Article
Bank Probationary Officer- A Job Worth Respect
Total Articles: 18
Bank Probationary Officers who may be fresh graduates or those with prior experience who work in bank under their senior officers and take up assignments given by their managers. They are closely monitored and their performance is evaluated by their seniors according to which they are promoted. During the probation period PO is given training and is deployed across various departments of the bank so that he can gain exposure in operations & working of bank. A PO during his probation period must be willing to take any work so as to understand the banking process effectively.
To get this job one need to go through test and interview. Proper BANK PO PREPARATION can help you get this job. Not only self practise you can take proper coaching from institutes. Institutes like T.I.M.E.S and Career Launcher give coaching and helps in preparation of bank PO examination. While preparing for bank PO you need to work on reasoning, english language, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and computer knowledge. You need to do BANK PO PREPARATION for both objective test and descriptive paper but the most important thing that you need to look after is the negative marketing as the students will be given only 150 minutes for objective test and 60 minutes for descriptive paper.
The State Bank of India Probationary Officer post is most popular among the students as far as Bank PO job is concerned. The State Bank Recruitment Examination is conducted by the Central Recruitment Board, State Bank Group. SBI conducts this exam in all major cities in India, every year they recruit around 400 to 500 probationary officers depending on the requirement. Not only this many other banks also offer PO jobs at a good stipend.
BANK PO PREPARATION can also be done by self practise, you need not take proper coaching for this purpose. You can consult the preparation books available in the market and also take help of the internet where you can appear for online practise tests. Self confidence and zeal to clear the examination should be their in a candidate before he appears for the exam. During your BANK PO PREPARATION you must focus on the given syllabus and should build your confidence.
Proper preparation and self confidence can help you get the respectable job of a probationary officer. Many popular institutes provide coaching for this purpose. Not only coaching but self practise can also help you clear it.
JTS Institute is a most popular institute and India's Top Potential Training Institute for IAS / PCS. JTS Institute is the brainchild of its CEO Mr. Thrideep. To make true your dream of many ambitious candidates and fulfill the ambition, he set up the JTS Institute. JTS Institute is an effort to enable the dreams of the aspirants for Indian Civil Services.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning