ALL >> Health >> View Article
Importance Of Being A Yoga Teacher
Total Articles: 20
According to the Yogic system, the role of a Yoga teacher is very different from a teacher involved in other physical activities or in a gym. A real Yoga teacher should be devoted to the essence of Yoga teaching and that should be the prime aim of their life. They should provide valuable insight and spread the usefulness of Yoga through right education. Not many know that they can achieve a greater physical and mental balance by applying the right blend of Yoga in their lives. For Yoga teachers to impart the qualities of Yoga through words, thoughts and deeds it is essential that they should possess the right education and character qualities reflected from their souls.
Need of Yoga in the world:
Yoga is a practice of mind and body; its benefits have been described long back in the ancient Indian philosophies. Like all other practices used for improving health, Yoga comprises of body postures, breathing exercises and meditation techniques along with a blend of human philosophies for the improvement of mind as well. Since this is an old age practice of benefitting the human body, the Yoga styles have been reformed and changed for better health implications. Today one can see thousands of Yoga forms and styles, all of them targeted to improve posture, breathing and mental calmness.
Proper education is important:
A traditional Yoga teacher should possess all the essential education and the character quality to deliver his/her teachings through deeds and thoughts. Here are some of the qualities, a good Yoga teacher should have:
• The minimum age to start teaching should be 20 years.
• A good understanding of human anatomy and physiology is an added advantage to channelize the benefits of Yoga effectively and safely. It gets easier for people with a degree in biology to understand the effects of Yogic exercises on human body. In fact, these days some of the best Yoga teaching institutions emphasize more on candidate with a major degree in science.
• Experience matters everywhere and to be an outstanding Yoga teacher a minimum of four to five years of experience is preferred. The duration also helps the prospect teachers to understand the nuances of theoretical aspects of Yoga, like the philosophies and also the ways to perfectly grasp the various Yogic techniques.
• Clarity of thoughts and a patient mind is also important. This helps in effective teaching process. Practicing Pranayam and meditation daily is advised to increase the mental prowess and build up life inspiring personality.
• Apart from the above mentioned, a keen interest in practicing Yoga is a must. Not just verbally imparting the benefits of Yoga, but also showing the physical agility by performing complicated asanas is and added quality.
Certification does play a role:
To sum up, the importance of being a Yoga teacher is endless, as you are not just changing your own lives, but lives of others as well. As such, possessing physical agility and mental sharpness is s good thing to have. A Yoga teacher is the person who is responsible to successfully impart the benefits of Yoga into the lives of others. Its only under their guidance can others practice this wonderful art form. Having a certification authenticates this.
The Yoga Shakti International, a Yoga center based in Norway is known for imparting the aesthetic beauty of Yoga into the lives of people. They believe in more than just the daily practices of Yoga in daily life. Yoga Shakti imparts the valuable
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat