ALL >> Education >> View Article
Is It The Right Time To Do An Mba In It?
Total Articles: 50
The MBA in IT was introduced with a vision to cater to the technology and software industry. Amidst the multitude of programs catering to the different specializations, there was a dearth of IT B schools that specialized in the Business management programs. Once the industry made its demand clear, the academia was quick to respond. The MBA programs received a new twist, the twist of technology and so the MBA in IT was born. The basics remained the same. After all, management was to be the core focus. But the application of management principles is in scenarios more relevant and similar to the IT industry. The Symbiosis Center for Information & Technology, Pune emerged amongst the pioneer institutions in the country to offer the MBA programs dealing with IT specializations. Through its year’s of expertise, SCIT has risen to be counted amongst the finest Symbiosis Institutes in the country that offers MBA in IT programs.
When it comes to choosing an MBA in IT, students are surrounded by several dilemmas. Is the program worth it? Is it the right time to do this program? After all, you have to take into consideration the industry standards and be strong enough to foresee the future progress. Only then will you be able to understand the value of the degree that you get at the end of the program. It is because of these insecurities that we repeatedly recommend students to do a thorough research prior to joining any of the available options for IT B schools. After all, there are not many places like SCIT that are held in high regard by the industry big wigs.
Today, we are in a phase when the IT sector is growing and growing very fast. There is a need for professionals who would be willing to adapt to this speed and deliver accordingly. Business Management has revamped its definition to include multiple aspects of the ever evolving IT domain. The IT industry is in dire need of professionals who are willing to take up challenging roles and come up with worthy results. The MBA in IT program uses a holistic approach wherein students get to learn the intricacies of management as applied in the IT domain. This aids in preparing them for their role as future managers in the IT domain.
The MBA programs are developed with a view to give the students the ability to think proactively and act wisely. This prudence is most sought after in today’s tough economic scenario. However, not many places are able to offer an environment that catalyzes this development of proactive thinking. At institutions like SCIT, the MBA in IT uses a focused and multi faceted approach to contribute towards an environment that aids in the development of such managerial skills.
Year on Year, the IT industry is growing and so is the engagement of young MBA in IT graduates from places like SCIT as they rise up to the challenge to deliver according to the ever evolving business scenario. So, for those of you who think you have the interest, take up the challenge and join the MBA in IT league to build a future that is different and contributes towards making a difference.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program