ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Get Numerous Options To Buy The Perfect Wedding Ring Of Your Choice!
Total Articles: 11
If you are of the opinion that the plain wedding band ring is the only option that a would-be bride and the groom has, think again. Nowadays, there are numerous metals, precious stones and other customizable options, which give various couples the freedom to create their own wedding rings from scratch. Today, we will take a look at some of the options that are preferred by couples all round the globe.
White gold rings: White gold engagement rings or wedding rings are quite popular amongst the new generation. These are preferred by those, who want to break free of wearing traditional gold bands and want to have something that looks different on their fingers. These can be either plain or accompanied by precious stones such as diamond. Many couples also opt for getting their initials engraved on them to make them more unique.
Platinum rings: Another popular option is platinum rings. I am sure that you all know that Platinum is one of the strongest and durable metals around. Moreover, it provides certain sheen and has a particular elegance, which is rarely seen in other metals. Nowadays, there is the trend of wearing matching wedding rings and for this, most couples choose the Platinum over other metals. Even when the Platinum bands are simple and ordinary looking, they tend to stand out and hence, make an excellent choice for one and all.
Diamond rings: Diamonds are no longer a girl’s best friend! They are equally adored and adorned by men as well. Available in different cuts, colors, shapes, sizes and settings, they have been a part and parcel of both engagement and wedding rings for many years now. Set in various metals such as gold and platinum, they look pretty on anyone and never fail to generate huge compliments when chosen wisely.
Now let us take a look at some of the most preferred types of diamonds:
Solitaire diamonds: Solitaire diamond rings consist of one, prominent diamond set in a metal. More often than not, these are the ideal choice for engagement rings. However, with changing times, there are many variations on the same. For instance, you will find that many solitaire rings come with a number of smaller diamonds besides the single diamond piece.
Radiant cut diamonds: Radiant cut diamonds are one of the most brilliant diamonds around. Usually, it is rectangular or square shaped with cropped corners. Although it may look like emerald cut diamond, it holds a different charm altogether. These are preferred because of their unique shape and as I mentioned earlier, their sheer brilliance.
Pear shape diamonds: Pear shape diamond ring contains a tear drop shaped diamond set in various metals. It is a unique combination of the round and the marquise cut that has to be worn in a certain way. Yes, it has to be worn in such a way that the pointed apex is towards the wrist of the wearer. However, modern women often prefer to have the apex pointing towards their fingernails and it looks just as fine!
Wedding Articles1. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
2. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
3. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
4. Love And Relationship
5. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
6. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
7. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
8. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
9. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
10. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
11. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
12. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
13. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
14. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
15. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel