ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How Engaging Mobile Apps Are Designed?
Total Articles: 361
Mobile application developers have been building apps for a lot of categories from the beginning of app driven system. Also, they have faced several challenges with every app dedicated to particular category and some times these challenges are quite specific. There are two most popular platforms which have hundreds of thousands apps in every app category. The wealthiest category among all is gaming category and thus it has become quite popular among all of the developers.
Once users like an app, they continue to use and update it. They never think of discarding it. They even refer the app to their friends and co-workers. This happens with both Android and iPhone apps. What but makes an app retainable for years is its productivity and if mobile developers succeed to add desired productivity to an application, the app do well on all targeted platforms.
There are traits of an app that we know as quality, productivity, power and performance. These traits are responsible to add cutting edge to the end product. Most users like to use apps with these traits. Users keep coming back for apps with these traits and make long lasting relationship with your product.
This first thing that will instantly attract users is a clean and simple deign. The interface of the app with clean and simple design can also be eye-catching and intuitive. Then we come to the programming part. Program the application for the specific environment of an OS. For example desktop applications are navigated via keyboard, mouse and other external input devices but smartphone apps are handled just via touch-screen. Also there are differences in mobile applications and mobile web applications.
You can also integrate social media to increase the engagement of users. Mobile devices offer users two times more social engagement than desktop. With more social engagement your apps will succeed too. So, social sites are nowadays also helping in promoting and popularizing virtual products such as mobile applications.
Design an application that gives users the sense of personalization. As we know, mobile devices are very personal devices. Unlike PCs which can be shared between several users, a mobile device is generally operated by a single person.
If you are making a free application, do not push irrelevant advertisements as it may distracts users from getting engaged for a long time. With these basic tips, designing an engaging application turns out to be easy. This information is brought to by experts in mobile application development.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com . For any queries call +1 516 515 9656 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Functionality And Provision For Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
3. Join Sap Sd Training For A Prospective Career In It Industry
4. Live Oracle Idm Training | Tutorials
5. Oracle Adf Online Training | Corporate Training
6. 4 Digital Marketing Trends To Follow This Year To Keep Up And Above Your Adversaries
7. All That’s New In Healthcare Information Exchange
Author: Roberto Romello
8. How To Update Your Computer With Latest Updates?
Author: Patricia H. Lyon
9. Etravos - Travel Portal Development / Travel Portal Software Solutions
10. Interested In C++ Or Java?
Author: ponting brown
11. Top 5 Benefits Of Bakery Management System.
12. Progress 4gl, Openedge, Rollbase Application Development Long Island New York|
13. Website Hosting Services Long Island, New York | Pal Software
14. Biometric Software Solution Provider Long Island New York
15. Healthcare Software Solutions Long Island