ALL >> Business >> View Article
Christian T Shirts: Passionate Or Indifferent?
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be passionate about something? Dictonary.com describes it as having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling. How different are we from the disciples and believers from biblical times? They walked the walk every day with Jesus by their side. I would definitely consider this passionate.
When I’m shopping in today’s market for something to wear that will help me stand out as a “passionate” Christian I find that I am easily disappointed. Christian t shirts should show the same level of devotion that the disciples showed to their Lord. They should be bold and fearless and not something that is lukewarm. In Revelation 3:16 (NIV) Christ tells us, “so because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” An unenthusiastic Christian is not something that Christ intended.
Understandably, it is hard for the average person to be totally like the Apostles but we can absolutely do a better job of showing our allegiance to Christ and letting the world know what we stand for. Seeking out apparel that is inspiring and dedicated to the passion of Christianity should be what all followers are doing. To physically wear a Christian t shirt that depicts the Shield of Faith, for example, is a great way. As mentioned by Paul in Ephesians: "Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness for example would be one way to portray our faithfulness. How awesome is that power!
The apparel market today is inundated with shirts that scream their views on sports, music and other things. Christians need to stand just as proud and just as vivacious as these. This can be done by wearing Christian t shirts where everyone can see clearly what you believe.
Not only are we called to stand firm on our beliefs, we all have the obligation to give back. Giving to others is commanded by the Almighty and buying from companies who give back is a vital way to demonstrate our love and support for each other. When we give back, Jesus is pleased just as He states in Matthew 25:40 ….”I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me”. We are called to take care of the orphans and widows so do your homework. Find those companies who are dedicated to following these teachings. There is hardly a greater scripture than this when we are conscious of the gift of love that our Creator has proclaimed for His children. Let us all be aware of the calling on all of our lives to love one another with the same devotion that Christ shows us.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla