ALL >> Business >> View Article
Christian T Shirts: Passionate Or Indifferent?
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be passionate about something? Dictonary.com describes it as having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling. How different are we from the disciples and believers from biblical times? They walked the walk every day with Jesus by their side. I would definitely consider this passionate.
When I’m shopping in today’s market for something to wear that will help me stand out as a “passionate” Christian I find that I am easily disappointed. Christian t shirts should show the same level of devotion that the disciples showed to their Lord. They should be bold and fearless and not something that is lukewarm. In Revelation 3:16 (NIV) Christ tells us, “so because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” An unenthusiastic Christian is not something that Christ intended.
Understandably, it is hard for the average person to be totally like the Apostles but we can absolutely do a better job of showing our allegiance to Christ and letting the world know what we stand for. Seeking out apparel that is inspiring and dedicated to the passion of Christianity should be what all followers are doing. To physically wear a Christian t shirt that depicts the Shield of Faith, for example, is a great way. As mentioned by Paul in Ephesians: "Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness for example would be one way to portray our faithfulness. How awesome is that power!
The apparel market today is inundated with shirts that scream their views on sports, music and other things. Christians need to stand just as proud and just as vivacious as these. This can be done by wearing Christian t shirts where everyone can see clearly what you believe.
Not only are we called to stand firm on our beliefs, we all have the obligation to give back. Giving to others is commanded by the Almighty and buying from companies who give back is a vital way to demonstrate our love and support for each other. When we give back, Jesus is pleased just as He states in Matthew 25:40 ….”I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me”. We are called to take care of the orphans and widows so do your homework. Find those companies who are dedicated to following these teachings. There is hardly a greater scripture than this when we are conscious of the gift of love that our Creator has proclaimed for His children. Let us all be aware of the calling on all of our lives to love one another with the same devotion that Christ shows us.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray