ALL >> Business >> View Article
Christian T Shirts: Passionate Or Indifferent?
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be passionate about something? Dictonary.com describes it as having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling. How different are we from the disciples and believers from biblical times? They walked the walk every day with Jesus by their side. I would definitely consider this passionate.
When I’m shopping in today’s market for something to wear that will help me stand out as a “passionate” Christian I find that I am easily disappointed. Christian t shirts should show the same level of devotion that the disciples showed to their Lord. They should be bold and fearless and not something that is lukewarm. In Revelation 3:16 (NIV) Christ tells us, “so because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” An unenthusiastic Christian is not something that Christ intended.
Understandably, it is hard for the average person to be totally like the Apostles but we can absolutely do a better job of showing our allegiance to Christ and letting the world know what we stand for. Seeking out apparel that is inspiring and dedicated to the passion of Christianity should be what all followers are doing. To physically wear a Christian t shirt that depicts the Shield of Faith, for example, is a great way. As mentioned by Paul in Ephesians: "Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness for example would be one way to portray our faithfulness. How awesome is that power!
The apparel market today is inundated with shirts that scream their views on sports, music and other things. Christians need to stand just as proud and just as vivacious as these. This can be done by wearing Christian t shirts where everyone can see clearly what you believe.
Not only are we called to stand firm on our beliefs, we all have the obligation to give back. Giving to others is commanded by the Almighty and buying from companies who give back is a vital way to demonstrate our love and support for each other. When we give back, Jesus is pleased just as He states in Matthew 25:40 ….”I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me”. We are called to take care of the orphans and widows so do your homework. Find those companies who are dedicated to following these teachings. There is hardly a greater scripture than this when we are conscious of the gift of love that our Creator has proclaimed for His children. Let us all be aware of the calling on all of our lives to love one another with the same devotion that Christ shows us.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better