ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Finding Late Night Party Food Ideas Shouldn't Make You Sleepless
Total Articles: 13
Aaaaah summer, the land of longer days, late nights, and entertaining friends. You may throw a backyard cookout, tailgate at a baseball game, or simply have friends over to enjoy the evening. But if you are still going well into the wee hours, you may need to have some party food ideas on hand for the late crowd.
It happens on occasion, you get the right group of folks and a comfortable summer evening and it's quite possible you and your guests want a late party snack. Call it the “midnights munch”, or “round two”, but chances are that you may have guests that crave a late nibble.
Whether you're at a stadium, in a backyard, at the lake, or inside your home it's wise to be prepared for late-night hunger. So what would fit the bill?
Here's a recipe that's a step up from a plain bowl of nuts and they keep for a week when stored in an air-tight container.
Orange Chipotle Spiced Pecan Mix
1Tbs grated orange rind
1 Tbs fresh orange juice
1 large egg white
2 cups pecan halves
1Tbs dark brown sugar
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp ground chipotle chili pepper
½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 225 degrees
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Stir in pecans. Combine sugar, salt, and pepper and add to pecan mixture; toss well. Spread mixture in a single layer on a pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 225 for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven, let cool, and add dried cranberries.
Here's another great light recipe from Cooking Light: Parmesan Zucchini Sticks with Smoky Roasted Romesco Sauce.
Some other ideas:
Sweet potato fries - a slightly healthier version of the fast food favorite. Dip in whipped cinnamon butter.
Breakfast foods – mini French toast squares, hard-boiled eggs on toast with a favorite spread, or even mini-bagels with cream cheese and salmon.
Dip bar – curry dip, cheddar dip, aoli sauce served with a variety of crisps and veggies.
Flavored popcorn – sprinkle on olive oil and add garlic, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
Remember, the idea is to think light, easy to eat small bites – just enough to cut those midnight cravings. Don't put out anything too spicy, heavy, or awkward to eat. Enjoy the late night gatherings and midnight cravings this summer with some easy party food ideas.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Pre Workout Meals Toronto – The Best Thing For The Fitness Buffs
Author: oliver shin
2. Food Delivery Toronto – For Those Who Want To Eat Healthy Always
Author: oliver shin
3. High Protein Fitness Meals Are For Those Who Wish To Remain Fit On A Long Run!
Author: Bruce Willis
4. London Best Chinese Food Is Served Under The Best Setting!
Author: Ron Michel
5. Escape The Typical! Blast Your Party In A Gracious Restaurant Setting!
Author: Nadia Turov
6. Alaskan Smoked Salmon May Be The Ideal Addition To Any Present Basket
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Eating-on-the-go: The Funda Behind Smart Snacking
Author: Urmin Group
8. Reasons To Hire A Birthday Party Buffet Catering Company
9. Global Dietary Supplements Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. The Way You Can Make Your Corporate Event The Best Tool To Propel Your Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
11. Guidance On How To Behave On Your First Date At A Restaurant
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. Distribution Services For Easier Access To Goods
Author: Chetan Rathod
13. Wholesale Vape Supplies: Crucial Tips For Prolonging Your Battery Life
Author: Ben Oesterling
14. Throwing A Party? Don’t Organise A Fancy Party, Feed Your Guests With A Creative Menu!
Author: Mario Sazos
15. Distribution Companies
Author: Aniket Vichare