ALL >> Education >> View Article
Master Civil Engineering – A Hot Stream
Total Articles: 17
Known as one of the evergreen branches of Engineering, Civil stream is known to everyone. If the origin of this course is to be traced back, it would go back in thousands of years. Since then it has been studies, developed and put to use to create infrastructure, building, roads, and construct the human civilization all over the world. It has been classified under engineering studies as B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
India being a developing country needs infrastructure in every state. It would not be debateable to state that the country has to be constructed to meet the needs of ever growing population. Since the current infrastructure is not enough to sustain even one fourth of the existing population, there is a need for civil professionals to work on the same and conclude projects. With this being said, the upcoming demand of civil engineering courses can be well felt and understood. Jobs are in plenty but quality professionals are only countable. Thus it seems a great career to bank upon.
Now there is a plethora of civil engineering colleges in India that offers it on full time basis. But one of the most prominent names that come up among them is the University of Technology and Management. It is located in Shillong (Meghalaya) and has been producing ultimate knowledgeable civil engineers from there. Though there are a lot of different specializations which are on offer along with this course, this university offers specialization in Infrastructure Development.
Talking about the course and how it is carried on, the basic requirement to take it up is a successful senior secondary pass certificate. A 12th pass student can apply for any engineering course provided he/she is from science stream. As known, B.Tech needs a 4 years course commitment within which all the subject matter is taught along with practical lessons. The entire curriculum is divided into 8 semesters. Some of the major subjects under Civil Engineering are Mechanics of Solids, Building Construction, Structure Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Concrete Technology, Computer Aided Engineering Graphics, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulic Structures, etc and many more. To become a successful civil professional, these subjects are to be mastered and the concept should be on finger tips.
Jobs and placements agencies are constantly looking for Civil engineering graduates from reputed universities and with such a scenario this course seems to be the best bet. It is very important to choose a career that is going to be in huge demand in the future and would never fall short of work. Since this is a very important junction in a student’s life, parents have an instrumental role to play with their valuable guidance.
The detailed information about the course can be obtained from this link: http://www.utm.ac.in/b-tech-civil-engineering.php. It contains Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Semester wise Coverage, Admission guide, Duration of the course, Fee structure and much more. It also has all other courses offered by the University for the Reference of students and parents. One can also apply for any course online as well.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away