ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Staying Near Ben Thanh Market Is The Best Decision You Can Make When Travelling To Saigon, Vietnam
Total Articles: 1
Ben Thanh market (Ben is "wharf" and Thanhis" citadel" in Vietnamese language) is the central marketplace located in the downtown of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. The market has been the most famous landmark of Saigon since it was built in early 17th century.
Ben Thanh market (Ben is "wharf" and Thanhis" citadel" in Vietnamese language) is the central marketplace located in the downtown of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. The market has been the most famous landmark of Saigon since it was built in early 17th century. The market and nearby streets make up the citys most exciting area. Everyday, several thousands of locals and travellers visit the market to shop for vegetables, "aodai" (the Vietnamese traditional women dress), souvenirs and other handmade stuffs.
In the evening, Ben Thanh market becomes the biggest street food areas. This is a recommended place for authentic Vietnamese cuisines at incredible prices. All the famous dishes can be found there.
Stay near Ben Thanh market
Looking for a hotel near Ben Thanh market is a must for all travelers. Among hundreds of properties in the surrounding area; boutique hotels are the most wanted. Boutique Saigon Hotel and Hotel Ben Thanh market top the hotel related searches among travellers going to Ho Chi Minh city.
Boutique accommodation here actually is 3 star hotel in Saigon normally built and operated by local families. The Vietnam tourism gained momentum in early 1990s and created many hotel businesses. Running a boutique hotel near Ben Thanh market remains a wealthy business up to now.
The rate of boutique hotel in Saigon is from around 40 to 80 USD/night. The accommodation is quite good, with services and facilities qualified for business travelers. Just remember to select a room with window overlooking the street.
Staying at such a 3 star Saigon hotel is considered value-for-money. Beside Ben Thanh market, other main city attractions are mostly within walking distance.The main airport (Tan Son Nhat) is also at just 20 minute drive from Ben Thanh market.
Come and enjoy Saigon, Vietnam one the most fabulous cities in Southeast Asia. Remember to note down Ben Thanh market and a hotel nearby to your handbook! Lets plan the trip right at the beginning.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson