ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Staying Near Ben Thanh Market Is The Best Decision You Can Make When Travelling To Saigon, Vietnam
Total Articles: 1
Ben Thanh market (Ben is "wharf" and Thanhis" citadel" in Vietnamese language) is the central marketplace located in the downtown of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. The market has been the most famous landmark of Saigon since it was built in early 17th century.
Ben Thanh market (Ben is "wharf" and Thanhis" citadel" in Vietnamese language) is the central marketplace located in the downtown of Saigon Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. The market has been the most famous landmark of Saigon since it was built in early 17th century. The market and nearby streets make up the citys most exciting area. Everyday, several thousands of locals and travellers visit the market to shop for vegetables, "aodai" (the Vietnamese traditional women dress), souvenirs and other handmade stuffs.
In the evening, Ben Thanh market becomes the biggest street food areas. This is a recommended place for authentic Vietnamese cuisines at incredible prices. All the famous dishes can be found there.
Stay near Ben Thanh market
Looking for a hotel near Ben Thanh market is a must for all travelers. Among hundreds of properties in the surrounding area; boutique hotels are the most wanted. Boutique Saigon Hotel and Hotel Ben Thanh market top the hotel related searches among travellers going to Ho Chi Minh city.
Boutique accommodation here actually is 3 star hotel in Saigon normally built and operated by local families. The Vietnam tourism gained momentum in early 1990s and created many hotel businesses. Running a boutique hotel near Ben Thanh market remains a wealthy business up to now.
The rate of boutique hotel in Saigon is from around 40 to 80 USD/night. The accommodation is quite good, with services and facilities qualified for business travelers. Just remember to select a room with window overlooking the street.
Staying at such a 3 star Saigon hotel is considered value-for-money. Beside Ben Thanh market, other main city attractions are mostly within walking distance.The main airport (Tan Son Nhat) is also at just 20 minute drive from Ben Thanh market.
Come and enjoy Saigon, Vietnam one the most fabulous cities in Southeast Asia. Remember to note down Ben Thanh market and a hotel nearby to your handbook! Lets plan the trip right at the beginning.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus