ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Canada Chocolates Are The Most Appreciated Category Of Chocolates Worldwide
Total Articles: 310
Indeed, the chocolate has been known to release the unique chemicals similar to those created in the passionate interchange. But as I have discovered over the years, not all the chocolate creates the same intoxicating effects for sure.
I normally try to eat the chocolate that has around 70% of the cocoa solids. Bittersweet, semi-sweet, or the dark chocolate is my favorite for sure. Today, they were out of the chocolate bars that met my criteria in a major way - so I had to settle for around 85%. Despite the cashier's encouragement that I would love the chocolate bar I chose, I was sceptical. 85% is indeed normally too bitter for this taster.
I was in for a titillating surprise. Not only was this chocolate as good as the cashier said, it was the absolute best chocolate I have ever masticated. Let me share the four reasons why the best Canada chocolate has the ability to stimulate the female passion like no other chocolate.
• First, the best Canada chocolates are 100% organic. This particularly means that there are no harmful chemicals or the pesticides in the finished product. Therefore the consumer can become completely intoxicated by the release of the organic hormone called serotonin, without any fear of ingesting any of the harmful toxins. It is indeed a truly organic experience.
• Secondly, the best Canada chocolate is as pure as a virgin on her wedding night. It contains no additives - not even the common chocolate additive – the soya lecithin.
• Thirdly, the Canada chocolate is made from the chocolate liqueur, not the cocoa powder. Perhaps this should have been listed as of the first importance. Why? Because the chocolate liqueur is the undefiled product extracted from the cocoa bean and is as creamy as...well, let's just say, it is superbly creamy for sure which is indeed a delight to the taste buds. There are absolutely no traces of the cocoa powder in order to dissolve on the tongue, just the pure heaven.
• Last of all, Canada chocolate is the least bitter dark chocolate I have ever tasted - and that at 85%. As I shared before, 85% of the chocolate is normally way too bitter. I could detect no bitterness in this particular chocolate. It was very sweet and mild, yet rich with bursting cocoa flavour.
The only disappointing discovery I made after savouring of this delectable treat, is that I realized I may never be able to enjoy any of the other chocolate. I guess the only solution is to purchase it by the case load. Not a problem. I found a source.
Russ Murray is the owner of this website and writes articles for his own website. For further details about canada chocolate and Canada chocolate bars please visit the website.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. The Hype Around Alkaline Diet – Things You Need To Know!
Author: Hampry Gomes
2. Things To Do In Cork City, Ireland - Soho : Restaurant And Bar
3. Tips And Advice On Healthy Restaurant Eating
Author: Daniel List
4. Think H-e-b… Think Burpy!
5. Thermomix Inspiration
6. Austin… Get The Burpy Experience!
7. Call A Meal Delivery Toronto Service And Get Your Food Delivered To You
Author: Oliver Shin
8. Healthy Food Delivery Toronto – Eating Proper Diet For Weight Reduction
Author: Oliver Shin
9. Fitness Meals Toronto – Getting Readymade Healthy Food Is Easier
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Wholesome Goodness Of Cayenne Pepper
Author: Jason Mckinstry
11. Choosing The Best Desktop Vaporizer For Sale
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
12. Honey: The Holistic Alternative In Healing
Author: apis india
13. Enjoy Your Happy Hours With Best Crafted Beer
Author: Michael Mcnamee
14. New Patriots Fans Pub Near You In Manhattan
Author: Michael Scofield
15. Crafted Cocktails Near Me In Midtown
Author: Tom Blundell