ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
The Divine Chocolate Mousse Prepared In Few Simple StepsBy Expert Author: Russ Murray
It is very well-explained in a step by step manner so that you can very well prepare it in an organized way for sure. Preparation of divine chocolate mousse is indeed absolute fun, provided you have the completely perfect right recipe and collect the ingredients exactly as per the recipe. Also, you need to be a bit fast or better, you could have someone to help around since you are using the whipped cream, whipped the egg yolk and gelatine, and you need to incorporate them into the recipe at the perfectly right time.
It is wise and advisable to use the most superior quality divine chocolate to make the mousse very delicious. It is always preferable to use the dark (bitter) chocolate instead of the milk one because of the extreme higher density of the cocoa solids in it which result in a richer and most superior outcome.
Now, the Soya cream is also completely available which is indeed a better option than double cream since it has the fewer calories and can be very well stored in the freezer for a longer time. It is also very much healthier as it is made from the Soya milk which is rich in Protein. In India, it is very readily available under the brand name Rich Cream. There is no particular compromise as far as the taste is concerned.
It is advisable to warm the Amul cream in a non-stick pan over the medium heat and then add the grated chocolate to it. Slowly stir with a whisk or a wooden ladle till the chocolate melts completely. It is then advisable to shut the gas and let it cool to the room temperature. This is the truffle which can be made before hand and then stored in the freezer for a few days. When using it for the mousse, remove it from the freezer and let it reach the room temperature.
2. Prepare sabayon:
Take a vessel (with a narrow mouth) filled about 1/3 with water and then heats it on a low flame for some time. In a steel bowl, add the egg yolk and the castor sugar and place it above the vessel with some water such that the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Now whip the mix with an electric beater till it becomes completely thick, pale and double the volume just like custard. This is called the sabayon.
3. Hydrate gelatine:
Take the gelatine in a small vessel and then add 3 tbsps of water. Place this particular vessel in completely hot water till the gelatine melts completely. Add this to the sabayon. Let this cool to room temp.
4. Whip the cream:
Meanwhile, it is necessary to whip the double cream to soft peaks.
5. Essence and Truffle into Cream:
Add the essence and the chocolate truffle to the whipped cream.
Gently fold in the cream mix into the sabayon and add the chocolate chips if you want.
Pour this into the glasses or bowls or into the greased moulds if you want to de-mould them to give the fancy shapes. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hrs.
Garnish with the chocolate curls or chips if you want. It is then preferable to serve chilled.
Russ Murray is the owner of this website and writes articles for his own website. For further details about divine chocolate and divine chocolate bars please visit the website.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What To Consider For A Wine Room Construction
Author: Jon Harper
2. 10 Simple Tips And Tricks On Baking With Silicone Moulds
Author: Bhavik Vasa
3. Brown Rice And Brownie Points For Health
4. Dubai Cuisine- Stuffed Camel To Fish’n’ Chips.get It All Here.
Author: Dyllan Samer
5. Reasons For American Restaurants’ Reputation As Pleasure Dinning
Author: Mathew Gomes
6. The Reasons That Make Vietnamese Cuisine Special
Author: Spencer Wiedermann
7. Surprise Her With Cooking Class Gift Vouchers For Her Birthday
Author: Chef Ha Nguyen
8. Top Services Used In Successful Food Marketing
Author: anil kumar
9. Ready To Tingle Your Taste Buds In Thai & Chinese Restaurants In Dubai
10. Comparing The Restaurant Aldelo Pos System With Cash Registers
Author: Glen Oliver
11. Simplified Factsheet About Drinking Alkaline Water
Author: Hampry Gomes
12. Order Food Online Delivery In Gold Coasta To Satisfy Your Craving For Exotic And Authentic Indian Cu
13. Why Taco Catering Is As Perfect For Independence Day As Hot Dogs And Apple Pie
Author: Justin Prietto
14. National Taco Day: When Is It, And How To Celebrate It
Author: Justin Prietto
15. Kosher Taco Catering - A Growing Demand For The Best Of Holidays And Celebrations
Author: Justin Prietto