ALL >> Business >> View Article
Harver Group Investing Heavily In Potential Cancer Cure
Total Articles: 26
Jul. 22, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Harvard Bioscience Inc. (HBIO) has received little attention for their research from the medical establishment or from educational institutions. While posting consistent growth and a strong customer base, shareholders have not seen much profit to date due to operating losses from the company´s Regenerative Medical Device division also known as Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology.
“We believe that Harvard Bioscience Inc. is a solid investment now” said Peter Anderson Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Harver Group, “before Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology is given an initial public offering”.
Head of Investment Analysis, Mr. Nathan Marx said “Removing Harvard Apparatus from their balance sheets should lead to an increase in valuation of at least 50% in the short term and potentially 100% in the long term if shareholder friendly policies are enacted. We expect the IPO to happen within four months”.
Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology is pursing ground breaking research; they are preforming clinical trials of their cure for trachea cancer. The trials have produced very exciting results, with a high survival rate for a typically fatal form of cancer. They’ve created scaffolding, which in conjunction with cells from the patient construct a new trachea. This technology has further applications, for lung and heart, heart valve, liver, and kidney transplants as well as esophageal cancer.
Both the President and CFO of Harvard Bioscience Inc. will be leaving to run Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology. We believe that this indicates that a sale of Harvard Bioscience is in the works, due to the fact that the President and CFO along with other members of management own 14% of the company. Management will likely maximize value, and sell the company for at least $10 a share. We are recommending our clients to move on Harvard Bioscience Inc. as soon as possible and we will bring more news on Harvard Apparatus Research Technology IPO as we receive it.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent