ALL >> Education >> View Article
Process Design Engineering
Total Articles: 37
Engineering has gained a lot of momentum in the past few years. It is evident by the fact that engineers are growing in numbers and acting as potential and persuasive examples for the students who are yet to pass out of school. But B.Tech is not the only courses available in the market. M.Tech which is the abbreviated form of Masters in Technology is another advanced level of technical studies. This course relates to specific mastery and is a post graduation program on offer for the eligible candidates.
Criteria says only Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor in Engineering, Bachelor in Architecture and Bachelor in Pharmacy graduates can apply for M.Tech programs. It is a full time course of 2 years duration and is segregated in 4 semesters i.e. 2 semesters in a year. Talking of streams available for M.Tech, there are many. They differ in their relation to B.Tech courses and are continued studies of specific B.Tech subjects.
Out of so many streams available in the market, Chemical Engineering is one of the most popular and important in terms of its wide range of applicability and Process Design Engineering is the corresponding Masters course for chemical engineering. Now talking of universities and technical colleges offering such courses, they are few in number because of the criticality of such important courses. These are not offered by just any other college. The University of Petroleum and Energy studies are one of the best known universities that offer this course for its students as an M.Tech. Situated in Dehradun, it has been admitting students for this course and has produced fine Process design engineers in the past.
Talking of subjects that are required to be dealt with while studying this course, the curriculum is divided systematically into 4 parts. The first semester familiarizes the students with terms like separation processes, transport phenomena, advanced thermodynamics, chemical engineering computing, etc. These serve the purpose of creating the base of process design learning. Second semesters onwards the subjects take turn towards core studies and impart all necessary knowledge in the students.
M.Tech comprises of 3 semesters of theoretical studies and the final semester has a project work to be done in it. This again is considered very important from professional career point of view as the project developed usually reflects and measures the learning that has been done in the last 3 semesters. It requires all the basics and concepts to be applied and to be used for a fine and unique project development. It also has a lot of weight in terms of marks and aggregate of that student who makes it.
Thus this course looks promising and the university offers it with best support and resources. The complete details regarding the same can be obtained by simply following this link: http://www.upes.ac.in/mtech-pro-design.html. It contains Overview, semester wise coverage, eligibility and admission criteria, duration of the course and fee structure. Another additional option is the online application provision that makes it a cakewalk to apply for this course online.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program