ALL >> Education >> View Article
Becoming An Electronics Engineer – Dream To Reality
Total Articles: 37
Electronics Engineering is one of the most dreamed courses in the market and is in huge demand. It speaks for itself and has established itself quite well in the competitive market. As can be well seen, electronic gadgets, TV’s, appliances, etc all work on electronics concepts and circuits, this stream is certainly not the one that can be ignored or even taken lightly. Everything is based on electronic roots these days and thus the importance of studying this course is absolutely justified.
In a country like India, Engineering colleges are uncountable and the numbers are still growing. In such a scenario, it is quite difficult to trust the better ones out of the lot. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies situated in Dehradun is one of the most trusted and reputed names in the technical studies industry and has been delivering quality in the form of students since a very long time now. Talking of the course and the curriculum involved, B.Tech in Electronics Engineering is a full time course of duration 4 years. It is designed in a very intelligent manner, dividing the complete course material into 8 semesters. Each semester is of 6 months and gets concluded by the end of 6th month. This way complete knowledge is imparted in the students and ultimate conceptual clarity is ensured. Things are taught in a very appropriate and organized manner which makes leaning an easy and wonderful experience.
Numerous inventions in the past and a series of innovations in the recent decades have led to increased studies in this field. Knowledge matters and so does quality. With companies like Samsung and Apple battle for the spot technology leader in the market, the scope of electronics seems endless. There are plenty of core subjects in the electronics engineering course. Electric Circuits, Digital Systems, Analog Electronics, Radar and Navigational Aids are a few of the very important subjects. Since this is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, the curriculum keeps on changing in order to be up to date with the latest requirements and to imbibe the best possible knowledge base into the students.
It is not easy to grasp concepts of such vast variety of subjects and require very high level of commitment and dedication from the students taking it up and attempting it. But Electronics engineers would be valued a lot when they hit the market and this is why a majority of science students wish to frame and mould their careers in this domain and reap the benefits of it later on.
The University of Petroleum and Energy studies have done a great job till now and all the details about their offering can be viewed by simply following this link: http://www.upes.ac.in/btech-electronics.html. All the required information like Overview, Semester wise Coverage and Eligibility Criteria for the course, Admission criteria, Duration, and Fee structure are explained wonderfully here. This link also gives direct access to apply online for this course without having to go anywhere else.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away