ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Art Lovers And Artists To The Dumbo Arts Festival
Total Articles: 24
New York Events include many options for art lovers, but the DUMBO Arts Festival stands out from the crowd. Join 200,000 people as they stroll through the entire DUMBO neighborhood enjoying a variety of art installations and performances. Looking for other Things to do in New York while you’re in town? Then visit the travel blog of The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel. You’ll find information about the top New York Restaurants, fun Activities and much more.
DUMBO Arts Festival
When: September 27 through September 29, 2013
Where: The Brooklyn neighborhood of DUMBO
Imagine if the entire world were just one big beautiful canvas on which artists could create and display their work for everyone to enjoy. For 3 days in September, you can get a small sense of what that would be like when the neighborhood of DUMBO in Brooklyn becomes a giant canvas for 500 artists.
All artistic mediums are represented through the offerings of the artists, 100 studios and 50 galleries. You’ll see sculpture, painting, digital art and photography. A variety of performance art, including dance and poetry readings, are also an important part of this New York Event.
Both indoor and outdoor exhibits are available. Watch muralists and other artists as they work on their art. See their creative processes from start to finish by visiting them in their studios or in one of the outdoor exhibition areas.
The Brooklyn Bridge provides a beautiful background for this free Event. Stop by for an hour or spend the entire day exploring this eclectic arts festival.
About The Manhattan - A New York Hotel
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Looking for the perfect New York Hotel? Choose The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel - Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Events and NY Hotel plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience