ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Art Lovers And Artists To The Dumbo Arts Festival
Total Articles: 24
New York Events include many options for art lovers, but the DUMBO Arts Festival stands out from the crowd. Join 200,000 people as they stroll through the entire DUMBO neighborhood enjoying a variety of art installations and performances. Looking for other Things to do in New York while you’re in town? Then visit the travel blog of The Manhattan Hotel – A New York Hotel. You’ll find information about the top New York Restaurants, fun Activities and much more.
DUMBO Arts Festival
When: September 27 through September 29, 2013
Where: The Brooklyn neighborhood of DUMBO
Imagine if the entire world were just one big beautiful canvas on which artists could create and display their work for everyone to enjoy. For 3 days in September, you can get a small sense of what that would be like when the neighborhood of DUMBO in Brooklyn becomes a giant canvas for 500 artists.
All artistic mediums are represented through the offerings of the artists, 100 studios and 50 galleries. You’ll see sculpture, painting, digital art and photography. A variety of performance art, including dance and poetry readings, are also an important part of this New York Event.
Both indoor and outdoor exhibits are available. Watch muralists and other artists as they work on their art. See their creative processes from start to finish by visiting them in their studios or in one of the outdoor exhibition areas.
The Brooklyn Bridge provides a beautiful background for this free Event. Stop by for an hour or spend the entire day exploring this eclectic arts festival.
About The Manhattan - A New York Hotel
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Looking for the perfect New York Hotel? Choose The Manhattan - A Times Square Hotel - Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Events and NY Hotel plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson