ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Are There "boutique Hotels" In Saigon?
Total Articles: 2
What is a boutique hotel?
The definition of a boutique hotel varies because there is no standard one agreed upon. However, experts can all agree that boutique hotels share the following common features:
Architecture and design: Style, distinction, warmth, and intimacy. Boutique hotels are not limited in predefined standards; the definition and expression of a theme is a crucial path to success. Many boutique hotels even have different theme in each room, making every single guest’s stay unique.
Service: Not all but many experts insist that the number of rooms in a boutique hotel must not exceed 150. What distinguishes boutique hotels from standardized hotels is the connection between hotel guests and hotel staff. Boutique hotels focus on offering their friendly, warm and even personalized services to their guests. Several boutique hotels even require hotel staff to remember guest names and their personal habits in order to provide true personalized services.
Boutique hotels in Saigon: True or not true?
In early 2000, Vietnam became a hot tourism destination. Many 3 star Saigon hotels with 50-100 rooms were built to join the new and hot hotel industry, and they are very successful businesses. These properties have been often advertised as "Saigon boutique hotels". But this is true or not?
First about architecture and design: It is hard to tell the design of a so-called boutique hotel in Saigon style and distinction. If you visit a hotel near Ben Thanh market (the head-quarter of Saigon boutique hotel), you will see the designs of such “boutique” hotels are very similar. They are 3-4 storey & small buildings, with a basement and a corridor up to the first floor where you can find the reception table. Without the names, you may think that they belong to a hotel chain, not individual hotels.
Secondly, about size and services. Yes, such hotels have less than 150 rooms. The services are fine, and standards are very similar to others. You are usually offered standard American-styled breakfasts, good but standard rooms, basic services by friendly staff. That may be good enough for most travelers, but there is a long way to true personalized services.
So instead of "boutique hotels","3 star hotel” is probably a better and exact terms. If you come to a hotel at Ben Thanh market with expectation of a true boutique hotel has to offer, you could be little disappointed. But with the same experience, you could find the hotel value-for-money and be happy if you just consider it as "3 star hotel in Saigon"
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience