ALL >> General >> View Article
Why You Should Use A Custom Home Builder?
Total Articles: 1
You may well ask why you should opt for a custom built home when production or model homes are available for much less. Well, a home is not just a brick and mortar building. All the little things like selecting the colour of the walls, arranging the furniture, installing cabinets and shelves and decorating them is what makes a house a home.
If you opt for a model home, there is really very little you can change in it. However, with a custom home, you can be much more involved. A custom home builder can help you with labor, raw material, electric and plumbing services but the design of the house will be mostly yours. They will bring all your dreams and crazy ideas to life.
Let us understand why a custom built home can be better than a production home.
It may seem that the cost of a model home is much lower than that of a custom built one. But stop for a minute and consider the details. Pre-built homes often use poor quality material and if you choose to replace them right away, the cost can be quite high.
Even if you decide not to replace them right now, the chances are that you will have to do so sooner rather than later. Also purchasing a home in a high rise means the additional cost of amenities – whether you use them or not!
It is better to invest the money in a custom home which will be to your taste and liking and you can include any amenities like your own pool.
One of a Kind
Though a production home costs less, you have a limited range of choices based on the standard menu of the builder. The production builder will show you a range of cabinets, floorings and counter tops for you to choose from.
A custom home builder will build the counter tops based on your own imagination, the dimensions of your home and your needs. Each aspect of the home including flooring, plumbing, electrical fittings, and appliances is of your own choice.
Building your own home bit by small bit is not only a satisfying and gratifying experience, but it also adds value to your home. If you ever decide to sell, a custom built home will fetch a better price than a model home.
Even if you have replaced most of the fittings in your model home, the basic design will remain the same. Your custom built home on the other hand is your own creation. You will be proud of it and can command a price for it.
Choose an experienced GTA new homes builder and bring your dream home to life.
For more information about custom home builder, please visit http://www.oxfordhomescanada.com/
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis