ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Four Best Advices For Mobile Application Developers
Total Articles: 361
Mobile privacy is of course an issue if you are engaged in the domain of mobile application development. Regulators are in constant pressure and they put same on developers to improve Mobile application development related privacy policies. There is need of strong laws as without contemplating them, things will not improve. The law targets developers who are never ready to disclose their mobile policy. They are not ready to let people know how their apps are putting data and privacy of users at stake. But with same unclear privacy policies, developers will certainly experience a lot of difficulties in future.
It makes following things clear
Because regulators are under the pressure thus they want to put the same on each and every person in mobile application development cycle. The practice of mobile application development should be able to inform who is responsible for what.
Here are some important points to relax both users and regulators:
Developers should avoid the thought of collecting too much information - Data in a mobile is just like signed blank check to order money. There are mobile developers with the tendency of collecting more data than applications need. And they have their own argument to prove themselves right. They say that even if they do not need this data now but they can use it in future. Of course it is good that developers are thinking for future of their apps but too much enticement for data can spoil your reputation and make your app suspicious.
If your applications behave abnormally, users will hardly think twice to uninstall it as they have tens of other choices for same.
Cautiously collect information from children - Developers must be cautious while collecting information from kids or children. The act of colleting information form children under 13 needs to obey the Children Privacy Protection Act which is effective since 21th April, 2000.
Provide sufficient protection to the data of users collected by an app - In spite of the fact users are allowing apps to collect their information, developers are failing to provide requisite security to same collected information. This is quite disappointing when developers are caught for neglecting privacy related issues.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com . For any queries call +1 516 515 9656 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Programming Articles1. What Is Crm? And Its Advantages
Author: Rashmi Tripathi
2. How To Avoid Common Mistake Regarding Iphone App Development ?
Author: Ryan Gigs
3. Srinivasan Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.- A Key For Success
4. Dial Yahoo Contact Number Usa
5. Hens Atemberaubende Gold-licht Gefüllt Bauernhof Hochzeit Mekleid
Author: hens atemberaubende Gold-Licht gefüllt Bauernhof H
6. Looking For Best And Affordable Website Hosting Company In Usa?
Author: Steven Collard
8. What Is Wcdma Technology And Why To Take Training For It
Author: Swati Chaudhary
9. a Brief Insight Into The Amazing Uber App Clone Mobile App
Author: Archie Cadell
10. Macgo Releases Mac Blu-ray Player Pro Version!!!
11. Technological Demand Rises Globally
Author: Wendy Wilkins
12. 15 Mobile App Development Trends To Look Out For 2017
13. Things To Consider While Testing Financial Services Applications
14. Choose Leading It Outsourcing Company With Structured Strategy
Author: GRSoft Solutions
15. Be In The Trend With The Mobile Application Development Experts
Author: GRSoft Solutions