ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Four Best Advices For Mobile Application Developers
Total Articles: 349
Mobile privacy is of course an issue if you are engaged in the domain of mobile application development. Regulators are in constant pressure and they put same on developers to improve Mobile application development related privacy policies. There is need of strong laws as without contemplating them, things will not improve. The law targets developers who are never ready to disclose their mobile policy. They are not ready to let people know how their apps are putting data and privacy of users at stake. But with same unclear privacy policies, developers will certainly experience a lot of difficulties in future.
It makes following things clear
Because regulators are under the pressure thus they want to put the same on each and every person in mobile application development cycle. The practice of mobile application development should be able to inform who is responsible for what.
Here are some important points to relax both users and regulators:
Developers should avoid the thought of collecting too much information - Data in a mobile is just like signed blank check to order money. There are mobile developers with the tendency of collecting more data than applications need. And they have their own argument to prove themselves right. They say that even if they do not need this data now but they can use it in future. Of course it is good that developers are thinking for future of their apps but too much enticement for data can spoil your reputation and make your app suspicious.
If your applications behave abnormally, users will hardly think twice to uninstall it as they have tens of other choices for same.
Cautiously collect information from children - Developers must be cautious while collecting information from kids or children. The act of colleting information form children under 13 needs to obey the Children Privacy Protection Act which is effective since 21th April, 2000.
Provide sufficient protection to the data of users collected by an app - In spite of the fact users are allowing apps to collect their information, developers are failing to provide requisite security to same collected information. This is quite disappointing when developers are caught for neglecting privacy related issues.
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information kindly visit our official website http://www.rapidsofttechnologies.com . For any queries call +1 516 515 9656 or email us at email@example.com
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari