ALL » Business >> View Article
The Avanti Group Japan’s Demand For Gold Exceed ImportsBy Expert Author: Akemi Avanti
The Avanti Group the equities research house based in Tokyo, providing professional trading and investment research solutions to institutional and private investors across the globe have recently drawn their investor’s attention to the increasing demand in gold sales throughout Japan.
“There’s a big consensus from individual investors in Japan that are looking to introduce larger quantities of gold into their investment portfolios as an asset as well as security for the future, with an increase in investors wanting to use gold partly to hedge against their yen-based assets such as stocks and properties,” said Andrew Taylor Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at The Avanti Group.
Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo K.K., is Japan’s largest trader in bullion, are confident that sales to Japanese investors may surpass purchases this year for the first time since 2004 as the yen’s deflated value and low gold price give rise to buying interest. The decline into a bear market in April encouraged demand for jewelry and coins around the world and physical demand increases for wedding seasons and religious festivals in Asia, including India and China, the biggest buyers throughout the second half of the year.
Following unprecedented monetary stimulus as part of Japan’s efforts to end deflation ‘Abenomics’ the yen depreciated 14 percent against the U.S. dollar. Gold purchased in U.S. dollars dropped 27 percent whilst the commodity fell 15 percent in yen this year resulting in an increase in gold imports to Japan that more than doubled to 7,686 kilograms in January to May, from 2,994 kilograms a year earlier, according to finance ministry data.
“Whilst global investors are taking advantage of the weakening yen, investing in sound cheap positions within Japan, locals investors within Japan are looking to place their money into solid tangible investments, currently gold with the added benefits exchange ratio to investment,” concluded Andrew Taylor Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at The Avanti Group.
The Avanti Group is an equity research house providing research and analysis outsourcing solutions for institutional financial traders worldwide, founded in early 2003.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta