ALL >> General >> View Article
Working Stability Of Using Circular Saw Blade
Total Articles: 61
When using circular saw blade for cutting materials such as solid wooden, plastic, panel or others, have you paid attention on its working condition, for example, its working stability under dynamic working condition?
How to understand the meaning of working stability under dynamic working condition? When taking cutting works, whether the saw blade can keep its shape and stiffness. As is known to all, when comparing with band saw blade and frame saw blade, circular saw blade has poor performance of working stability because there is huge difference between the saw blade diameter and its thickness. At the same time, when rotating at high speed on its machine principal axis, it can not be tensioned and saw teeth can only keep a certain amount of rigidity with the bonding force of saw blade metal material itself.
Under the high speed rotating, with the effect of centrifugal force, the saw teeth edge begin to loosen, in addition, when cutting materials, because of the force of friction between saw blade and material, there would be high temperature and then its volume would enlarge, as a result, saw blade would swing from right to left, and on cutting material surface, it would not be smooth.
In the following article, I will introduce these factors in detailed.
Firstly, the function of centrifugal force
When saw blade is in revolving condition, all the parts on saw blade would been endured the centrifugal force.
Secondly, cutting temperature and its displacement resulted by such high temperature
When cutting materials, the temperature at saw teeth border is too much higher than that at other parts, then there is a temperature difference between its external parts and interior parts. According to the research results carried out by two scientists, Mote and Szymani, that if the saw blade is about 1mm thickness, along with its semidiameter direction of saw blade, the temperature difference would reach up to 9 Celsius degree, under such circumstance, saw blade is likely to swing with wave style and saw blade’s working stability can not be guaranteed.
Thirdly, cutting quality from the radial direction jump and crosswise vibration when cutting with circular saw blade
When taking cutting work with circular saw blade, because there are too many saw teeth, and the cutting thickness is too small, less than one millimeter. Therefore even if the radial direction deviation is too small, the cutting thickness would be affected, for example, cutting surface would be more coarse.
Various Circular Saw Blade are offered at Flostools, which is one industrial saw blades manufacturer in China. At here, you can find Panel Cutting Saw Blades, Plastic Saw Blades and other at low price.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners