ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Writing Content That Gets Social Signals
Total Articles: 499
Today, people spend much of their time on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. A recent survey conducted by Experian shows that Americans spend 16 minutes of every hour online on social networking sites. This clearly shows that social media is gaining popularity and if you want your business website to do well, you need to write content that gets social signals.
Writing content for your business website is an important component and is part of social media strategy that helps in promoting your business.
Social media integrated with content marketing
Content marketing is already a tried and tested online strategy that helps businesses establish credibility, build trust and naturally attract target audience. When integrated with social media it delivers more positive results as it enables users to ‘share’ and ‘like’ the content.
How to write content that gets social signals?
Having great content will help you get some shares, and improves your brand name and website authority. Let's take a look at a few tips on how to write content that attracts social signals.
• Content for your target audience: If you want to promote your brand using social media, you should focus on creating content only for your target audience. You need to find out the interests, needs, search patterns and social behaviors of your target audience in order to create relevant content. Once your target audience identifies you as a reliable and dependable source of information, they keep following you and will share your content among similar groups that look for such kind of information. In this way, you will be able to build an online community for your brand using social media.
• Easily consumable: To attract social media users and to encourage them to share your content, make sure your content is consumable. People on social media are used to small pieces of information, quick updates, etc., which takes less time to read. So, if you want people to like your content, use small paragraphs, meaningful sub-heads, bullet points, images, bolded text, etc. It helps readers grasp the main takeaways quickly and they are more likely to share it using social media.
• Non promotional: Very few business websites show interest in sharing informational or educational content. Many of them just write content about their products or business. One thing you need to remember is people share content only when it is useful for them. So, while writing content, make sure you are not writing about what you do, instead write on what you know. Use your expertise to clear your audience’s confusion, answer their questions and more importantly, educate them.
• Content that helps in the buying cycle: The same piece of content doesn’t serve all kinds of users. Different customers have different requirements. So, focus on all the aspects of buying cycle, that typically include creating awareness among the target audience, generating interest, helping in purchase process and retaining customers. Your content should help the customer's buying cycle and in this way you will develop a relationship with the customer.
• Social media buttons: Include social media buttons at the end of all the articles/blogs; it will make it easy for your audience to quickly share your content. Also try to display the number of shares, likes or tweets that in turn persuades people to read the article.
• Engage: Customer engagement happens only when you respond to your audiences comments. When people comment on your articles respond to them in order to make them feel that their comments are valued. Make it a regular habit to check the comments and make sure that you are replying to comments.
If you follow the above mentioned things while writing, your content is more likely to attract social signals and your business gets promoted easily. Even search engines consider social media weightage when ranking the websites. So why late, start creating content that gets social signals.
Marvist Consulting LLC offers small business Internet marketing services across the USA. Marvist helps you by improving Internet business credibility, generating business leads and enabling revenue generation through your website. Since establishment in 2005, Professional SEO services from Marvist have earned the goodwill of clients with uncompromising commitment to business values while delivering expert services.
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 To Help Add Content To Web Site When You're A Writer
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. Article Marketing Cash - Generating Money-making Articles With Killer Blogs
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. What Is The Role Of Hotspot Rental In Modern World?
4. Web Design Agency Dubai Taking Care Of 5 Premier Aspects Of Web Development
5. 8 Ways Online Poll Helps Human Resources!
Author: Malcolm Raynor
6. Smart Ways To Promote Your New Blog
7. Secure Your Website With Ssl
Author: Martina Henderson
8. Why Hiring A Professional Web Design Company Makes Sense? Top 5 Reasons
Author: Sanjay Sachdeva
9. Seo Marketing – How It Helps Your Online Business Campaign
Author: David Halpin
10. Why Should One Invest In Tata Destination 150 Project?
11. How Responding To Online Reviews Is Essential As A Social Media Strategy
Author: Lee Wood
12. Top 3 Best Free Wordpress Themes 2018
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
13. Grow Your Connections With Thousands Of Professors And Teachers With Schools Email List
Author: Charles Jaxson
14. Global Handheld Imagers Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Best Ways To Do Small Business Advertising
Author: James Belly