ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Patrick Mclain Brings Years Of Legal Experience To Bear For His Clients
Total Articles: 1
Have you been accused of a crime? Few things are more daunting that standing face to face with the power of the U.S. government.
Have you been accused of a crime? Few things are more daunting that standing face to face with the power of the U.S. government. The government has millions of dollars funding criminal prosecutions, a vast array of experts and agents, and the cold efficiency of the criminal justice process. Yet, David can beat Goliath with righteousness on his side and a little help from his sling.
You may know your cause is just, that the government has violated your rights in pursuing a criminal case against you, but you likely will not be able to prove it without the help of an aggressive and experienced criminal defense attorney your sling.
Your attorney is your first and only line of defense against a criminal prosecution. The strength bred of experience and passionate advocacy is the best way to keep yourself out of a prison cell, and this is exactly what Patrick J. McLain brings to the table.
Patrick McLain has been engaged in the practice of criminal law for over 20 years. Patrick McLain first cut his teeth in the courtroom in the Middle Eastern desert during operations Desert Storm and Desert Shield, working numerous jury trials. During his military career, he practiced both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney, gaining insight into both sides of a criminal case, and eventually became a Marine Corps trial judge. Patrick McLain rounded out his government service as an Assistant United States Attorney in the Northern District of Texas before going into private practice as a defense attorney.
A defense attorney, a prosecutor and a judge the triumvirate of courtroom power is boiled down into one man in Patrick McLain.
An impeccable record of experience is not the only thing Patrick McLain offers his clients, however. He is also a tireless and passionate advocate. When you retain Patrick McLain, you can rest assured that your best interests are the foremost concern of the attorney-client relationship. Patrick McLain and every member of his staff are absolutely dedicated to providing the utmost in service to clients, ensuring that each and every client receives a tough-minded, yet ethical defense.
Underneath the layers of government red tape, your cause may be righteous. But, without the right legal advocate carefully picking apart the governments case, a jury may never know it.
If you are facing criminal charges, make no mistake; you are facing Goliath. It will be a tough fight, but one that is winnable if you go into it with the right legal defense. What do you want in your hands when Goliath charges into the courtroom: a wet noodle, or a tough, sturdy sling that can stop him in his tracks?
Make the right choice, and contact Patrick J. McLain today. You can reach his office by calling 214-646-3128 or on the web at www.dallasdefenselaw.com.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords