ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Patrick Mclain Brings Years Of Legal Experience To Bear For His Clients
Total Articles: 1
Have you been accused of a crime? Few things are more daunting that standing face to face with the power of the U.S. government.
Have you been accused of a crime? Few things are more daunting that standing face to face with the power of the U.S. government. The government has millions of dollars funding criminal prosecutions, a vast array of experts and agents, and the cold efficiency of the criminal justice process. Yet, David can beat Goliath with righteousness on his side and a little help from his sling.
You may know your cause is just, that the government has violated your rights in pursuing a criminal case against you, but you likely will not be able to prove it without the help of an aggressive and experienced criminal defense attorney your sling.
Your attorney is your first and only line of defense against a criminal prosecution. The strength bred of experience and passionate advocacy is the best way to keep yourself out of a prison cell, and this is exactly what Patrick J. McLain brings to the table.
Patrick McLain has been engaged in the practice of criminal law for over 20 years. Patrick McLain first cut his teeth in the courtroom in the Middle Eastern desert during operations Desert Storm and Desert Shield, working numerous jury trials. During his military career, he practiced both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney, gaining insight into both sides of a criminal case, and eventually became a Marine Corps trial judge. Patrick McLain rounded out his government service as an Assistant United States Attorney in the Northern District of Texas before going into private practice as a defense attorney.
A defense attorney, a prosecutor and a judge the triumvirate of courtroom power is boiled down into one man in Patrick McLain.
An impeccable record of experience is not the only thing Patrick McLain offers his clients, however. He is also a tireless and passionate advocate. When you retain Patrick McLain, you can rest assured that your best interests are the foremost concern of the attorney-client relationship. Patrick McLain and every member of his staff are absolutely dedicated to providing the utmost in service to clients, ensuring that each and every client receives a tough-minded, yet ethical defense.
Underneath the layers of government red tape, your cause may be righteous. But, without the right legal advocate carefully picking apart the governments case, a jury may never know it.
If you are facing criminal charges, make no mistake; you are facing Goliath. It will be a tough fight, but one that is winnable if you go into it with the right legal defense. What do you want in your hands when Goliath charges into the courtroom: a wet noodle, or a tough, sturdy sling that can stop him in his tracks?
Make the right choice, and contact Patrick J. McLain today. You can reach his office by calling 214-646-3128 or on the web at www.dallasdefenselaw.com.
Legal Articles1. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers In Md- Protecting Debitor And Creditor Instantaneously
2. Search Law Firms, Top Advocates, Lawyers
Author: Advacto legal Solutions
3. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You From The Legal Charges
4. The Experience Of Working With A Work Injury Lawyer In Pennsylvania
Author: Ryan Harvey
5. What Can Springfield Missouri Family Lawyers In Greene County Do For You?
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
6. Denton Child Custody Attorney: A Perfect And Healthy Solution
Author: Mark N John
7. 15 Common Myths About Child Custody
Author: V. Wayne Ward
8. Getting Out Of Trouble: Ultimate Guide To Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
9. Five Tips By Springfield Missouri Child Custody Attorneys In Greene County To Help Get You To A Posi
Author: Kirk C. Stange
10. Getting Out Of Trouble: An Ultimate Guide To Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. Important Considerations Before Hiring A Family Law Divorce Attorney
12. Five Injuries That Triggers You To Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm In Dallas For The Compensation Cl
Author: Nick Feizy
13. Expert Felony Case Lawyer & Local Divorce Attorney
14. Should You Get An Attorney For A Car Accident That Wasn't Your Fault?
15. 10 Quick Tips On How To Find A Divorce Lawyer
Author: V. Wayne Ward