ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Patrick Mclain Brings Years Of Legal Experience To Bear For His ClientsBy Expert Author: Patrick J. Mclain
Have you been accused of a crime? Few things are more daunting that standing face to face with the power of the U.S. government.
Have you been accused of a crime? Few things are more daunting that standing face to face with the power of the U.S. government. The government has millions of dollars funding criminal prosecutions, a vast array of experts and agents, and the cold efficiency of the criminal justice process. Yet, David can beat Goliath with righteousness on his side and a little help from his sling.
You may know your cause is just, that the government has violated your rights in pursuing a criminal case against you, but you likely will not be able to prove it without the help of an aggressive and experienced criminal defense attorney your sling.
Your attorney is your first and only line of defense against a criminal prosecution. The strength bred of experience and passionate advocacy is the best way to keep yourself out of a prison cell, and this is exactly what Patrick J. McLain brings to the table.
Patrick McLain has been engaged in the practice of criminal law for over 20 years. Patrick McLain first cut his teeth in the courtroom in the Middle Eastern desert during operations Desert Storm and Desert Shield, working numerous jury trials. During his military career, he practiced both as a prosecutor and a defense attorney, gaining insight into both sides of a criminal case, and eventually became a Marine Corps trial judge. Patrick McLain rounded out his government service as an Assistant United States Attorney in the Northern District of Texas before going into private practice as a defense attorney.
A defense attorney, a prosecutor and a judge the triumvirate of courtroom power is boiled down into one man in Patrick McLain.
An impeccable record of experience is not the only thing Patrick McLain offers his clients, however. He is also a tireless and passionate advocate. When you retain Patrick McLain, you can rest assured that your best interests are the foremost concern of the attorney-client relationship. Patrick McLain and every member of his staff are absolutely dedicated to providing the utmost in service to clients, ensuring that each and every client receives a tough-minded, yet ethical defense.
Underneath the layers of government red tape, your cause may be righteous. But, without the right legal advocate carefully picking apart the governments case, a jury may never know it.
If you are facing criminal charges, make no mistake; you are facing Goliath. It will be a tough fight, but one that is winnable if you go into it with the right legal defense. What do you want in your hands when Goliath charges into the courtroom: a wet noodle, or a tough, sturdy sling that can stop him in his tracks?
Make the right choice, and contact Patrick J. McLain today. You can reach his office by calling 214-646-3128 or on the web at www.dallasdefenselaw.com.
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation