ALL >> General >> View Article
The History Of Amber Fossil
Total Articles: 26
Drfinejewels.com is your go to destination for rare jewels and gems of the highest caliber. We attract collectors on a global scale, and they gaze admirably upon our quality jewels and gems. One of our more prized selections undoubtedly fossilized amber, or amber fossil.Amber fossil refers to a naturally occurring fossilized resin that resides primarily in forests. One common misconception is that tree sap causes this brilliant phenomenon to emerge. But in fact, plant resin is responsible for the splendid existence of this mysterious, highly valued material.
As resin travels down a tree, it can engulf leaves, insect or small animals. Over time, through a systematic process, it is naturally. Fossilized, forming a precious relic that serves as a snapshot of a point in time in earth’s history. The production of resin itself is a relatively strange phenomenon, and there are conflicting views on why it is forms. Some contend that it merely protects a plant from injurious disease or harm.
In other cases, resin is released in order to accommodate a plant's growth, or to heal a limb/injury. Often appreciated for its vivid, mustard color, amber has been valued and exalted by myriad cultures for its eclectic uses. It can serve as a pendant, jewelry piece, and it can even be used in perfume. Ever since antiquity, many have relished in the natural beauty of this fine relic, and it is still in high demand today.
Why do so many collectors search ardently for the highest quality amber fossil? They derive immense historical significance from this amazing material. Its extensive use in jewelry has been undeniable. Ever since the Stone Age, it has been used and has formed beautiful pendants and ornaments. Jewelry is significant in the sense that it resonates with cultures richness.
In the Ancient times, amber also served many medicinal purposes. In cultural festivities, amber has been used for fragrances and incense as well. It has been noted for its delightful pinewood fragrance. The Dominican Republic has one of the greatest supplies of quality amber. All of our amber comes from this region, and we ship worldwide to all who wish to experience the splendor and beauty of this fossilized material. Whether you are wearing it as a pendant necklace, or putting it on display, amber will always pique interest, as it echoes its wealth of historical significance.
We have a variety of fossilized amber ready to be shipped out! Simply browse our online display.
About the Author:
This article is written by John Dev on behalf of Drfinejewels, this is having topics on dominican amber fossil and many more. For more details click here
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India