ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (master Of Arts In Science Education)
Total Articles: 215
This masters degree will:
· increase your understanding of the academic theory of science education
· critically evaluate research and development in the field
· apply scientific ideas to the practice of science education
· give you insights into contemporary developments in science education.
This masters degree offers the opportunity to:
· study a programme that constantly evolves to reflect changing ideas and practice
· challenge your ideas about science education
· develop your professional skills
· engage with others involved in science education
· explore controversial issues and new approaches to learning
· compare different contexts in which science education takes place, including international contexts
· develop relevant research knowledge and skills.
Who is this programme for?
Teachers of science in primary, secondary, further and higher education (including science teacher educators), science advisers, people involved in museum or field education, and others with a direct professional involvement or interest in science education.
Our online master’s in science education will help you reach the next level of your profession. The M.A. in Science Education (5-9) prepares you for secondary science certification to teach middle school general science. You will become a highly qualified middle school science teacher with the science knowledge and teaching skills to mold the minds of the next generation.
Who the program is for:
§ Licensed teachers with a bachelor’s degree who wish to earn secondary certification in general science as well as a master’s degree.
§ Individuals who can typically spend 15 or more hours per week on their studies.
Note: WGU is the first exclusively online university to receive NCATE accreditation for its degree programs that lead to teacher licensure, a testament to the fact that WGU graduates "have the knowledge and skills to be effective in helping all students learn."
Promotions and raises can easily be obtained with an online master’s degree in your current job. Online master’s degrees present a lot of benefits over traditional, master’s degree courses.
You can gain a master degree online quicker than a conventional college campus course and this really facilitates to accomplish your desired ambitions swifter. The online degree program comes with a versatile timetable and the degree is earned in much less time.
Online master degrees are offered in different fields. You can earn a master’s degree in Arts or Science. Master of Arts degree can be taken in a wide variety of subjects including social science, theology, fine arts, humanities and many more. You can receive a Master degree in Science with subject areas such as marketing, education, business, accounting, nursing, management, technology and healthcare.
If you want to earn a master’s degree online in particular subject areas, a wide range of advanced and customized areas are offered for you. Some of the most preferred fields include: business administration, criminal justice health administration, philosophy, library science, e-business, global leadership , information technology, , public health, computer information systems, educational management, network communications management and many others.
One of the major benefits of earning a master degree online is the convenience. You can hold your current full-time job while studying online. The online classes and studies can be scheduled as per your individual needs. The interactive and easy course program provides a positive learning experience for students. Online master’s degree program includes online reading discussions, writing assignments and exams.
The study course program also features lots of online programs using audio, video and conversation to enhance the training course experience. Another advantage is that you can access course materials from anywhere at any time. Students can get a hold of class lessons as well as check out video presentations as per their convenience. Also, students can take help in studying from most proficient instructors from all over the globe. When choosing an online degree program, you must consider the reputation of the online institution.
You must check whether the online school is accredited by regional or national accrediting agencies. You should also review that the online coursework offered is suitably extensive and cover the areas you require. The cost of masters degree programs vary with reputation of school, the popularity of the course, quality of teaching staff and the level of technology. Quite a few online educational institutions supply safe and sound economical grants for their college students.
Some students live at a distance from college campus. They have to devote additional time in travelling than attending college classes. It attempts to discourage them from earning a bachelor degree.
The mounting expense of education and learning in United States has cast its shadow over the future of an average man. Nowadays only rich college pupils can attain bachelor’s degrees. This circumstance discourages students who are poor from visiting college or university to gain a bachelor degree.
A degree in bachelors continues to be a desire for all those scholars who have bad educational track record since most of the bachelor degree programs demand a solid qualification.
Bodily impaired students don't experience comfort in travelling through chaotic roadways because such students need to overcome several obstacles in college just like ascending staircases.
Working folks having a sparkle for studying are unable to be present at schools because their office timings get clashed with their school timings.
An online bachelor degree is the solution to all the previously described troubles. You can enroll in online classes, speak with mentors and operate on a project without the need of walking in the class. Students can earn a bachelor degree online from their drawing room. All you need is an internet connection and personal computer.
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away