ALL >> Business >> View Article
Make Your Precious Gadgets Match Your Personality
Total Articles: 340
Whilst the tradition is to make a patchwork quilt made up of squares of material from important moments in your life, who's to say you can't do this on a smaller scale? Create a sleeve for your laptop, a cosy for your kindle or a protective case for your phone. If you're going to use this idea, you need to make sure your creation is durable, especially if you're using it for protection.
Create your patchwork design by sewing together your squares of material (sew down the edges with the squares face to face, then open it out so you can't see the thread. This helps to keep it looking neat) and cut it down to fit your device. Then sew another larger piece of material the same shape on the back, leaving a gap in one side to stuff it with cotton wool or something soft and cushiony. Then sew it up and get your creation into shape. Be careful though; although this is a cute idea, it is far from waterproof. This is also a great idea for making CD accessories such as cases and holders.
If you've already got a case/sleeve/holder/cosy/whatever your device lives in, but you wish it was a little more exciting and personal, then there are loads of ways you can modify and add to it to make it more you. If it's made of plastic or rubber, then you can use acrylic paints to give it a makeover, or glue items to it like beads and small toys. If it's made of fabric, sew things onto it, embroider it or cover it in badges. You can make it even more personal by making your own badges using badge pins and whatever else you can find around your home. Badge pins are available at really cheap prices and give you a more reliable way of attaching things than glue if you're not great at sewing.
If you're really creative, you can find inspiration from just about anything and make a case from scratch. Make one out of wood with a soft lining underneath to protect it from scratches, use material, use plastic, use anything you can get your hands on. Your case can turn your device into something different. Model it on a specific item like a camera, or give it a new theme. Add cogs and wheels to make a steampunk case, add fur and material ears and features to make an animal, or turn your case into a little monster. Don't think of it as what it is, but instead as what it could be.
Remember, these ideas are not limited to phone cases and laptop sleeves. They can be used for anything, from DVD and CD accessories and cases to bags, purses, and more. Make sure all your most treasured items are as you as possible.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help