ALL >> Business >> View Article
Make Your Precious Gadgets Match Your Personality
Total Articles: 340
Whilst the tradition is to make a patchwork quilt made up of squares of material from important moments in your life, who's to say you can't do this on a smaller scale? Create a sleeve for your laptop, a cosy for your kindle or a protective case for your phone. If you're going to use this idea, you need to make sure your creation is durable, especially if you're using it for protection.
Create your patchwork design by sewing together your squares of material (sew down the edges with the squares face to face, then open it out so you can't see the thread. This helps to keep it looking neat) and cut it down to fit your device. Then sew another larger piece of material the same shape on the back, leaving a gap in one side to stuff it with cotton wool or something soft and cushiony. Then sew it up and get your creation into shape. Be careful though; although this is a cute idea, it is far from waterproof. This is also a great idea for making CD accessories such as cases and holders.
If you've already got a case/sleeve/holder/cosy/whatever your device lives in, but you wish it was a little more exciting and personal, then there are loads of ways you can modify and add to it to make it more you. If it's made of plastic or rubber, then you can use acrylic paints to give it a makeover, or glue items to it like beads and small toys. If it's made of fabric, sew things onto it, embroider it or cover it in badges. You can make it even more personal by making your own badges using badge pins and whatever else you can find around your home. Badge pins are available at really cheap prices and give you a more reliable way of attaching things than glue if you're not great at sewing.
If you're really creative, you can find inspiration from just about anything and make a case from scratch. Make one out of wood with a soft lining underneath to protect it from scratches, use material, use plastic, use anything you can get your hands on. Your case can turn your device into something different. Model it on a specific item like a camera, or give it a new theme. Add cogs and wheels to make a steampunk case, add fur and material ears and features to make an animal, or turn your case into a little monster. Don't think of it as what it is, but instead as what it could be.
Remember, these ideas are not limited to phone cases and laptop sleeves. They can be used for anything, from DVD and CD accessories and cases to bags, purses, and more. Make sure all your most treasured items are as you as possible.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent