ALL >> Business >> View Article
Make Your Precious Gadgets Match Your Personality
Total Articles: 355
Whilst the tradition is to make a patchwork quilt made up of squares of material from important moments in your life, who's to say you can't do this on a smaller scale? Create a sleeve for your laptop, a cosy for your kindle or a protective case for your phone. If you're going to use this idea, you need to make sure your creation is durable, especially if you're using it for protection.
Create your patchwork design by sewing together your squares of material (sew down the edges with the squares face to face, then open it out so you can't see the thread. This helps to keep it looking neat) and cut it down to fit your device. Then sew another larger piece of material the same shape on the back, leaving a gap in one side to stuff it with cotton wool or something soft and cushiony. Then sew it up and get your creation into shape. Be careful though; although this is a cute idea, it is far from waterproof. This is also a great idea for making CD accessories such as cases and holders.
If you've already got a case/sleeve/holder/cosy/whatever your device lives in, but you wish it was a little more exciting and personal, then there are loads of ways you can modify and add to it to make it more you. If it's made of plastic or rubber, then you can use acrylic paints to give it a makeover, or glue items to it like beads and small toys. If it's made of fabric, sew things onto it, embroider it or cover it in badges. You can make it even more personal by making your own badges using badge pins and whatever else you can find around your home. Badge pins are available at really cheap prices and give you a more reliable way of attaching things than glue if you're not great at sewing.
If you're really creative, you can find inspiration from just about anything and make a case from scratch. Make one out of wood with a soft lining underneath to protect it from scratches, use material, use plastic, use anything you can get your hands on. Your case can turn your device into something different. Model it on a specific item like a camera, or give it a new theme. Add cogs and wheels to make a steampunk case, add fur and material ears and features to make an animal, or turn your case into a little monster. Don't think of it as what it is, but instead as what it could be.
Remember, these ideas are not limited to phone cases and laptop sleeves. They can be used for anything, from DVD and CD accessories and cases to bags, purses, and more. Make sure all your most treasured items are as you as possible.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions