ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Are More Asians Aspiring For Us Degrees?
Total Articles: 10
There are more and more Asians that are aspiring for US degrees. And for good reason. Often Asians see the quality and the offering of US colleges and universities are better than what they can get in their home countries. Most foreign students in America today come from Asia.
South Korea has reported about 100,000 Korean students have enrolled in US colleges and universities. China, according to an Open Doors report pegged the enrollment of Chinese students to be at 157,000. Peggy Blumenthal of the Institute of International Education said that the students often enroll in a wide range of courses in America.
Experts see that the influx of Asians coming to the US to study is born out of lack of facilities and opportunities in their home country. Their home country has do not have the capacity to provide quality education and the students’ parents are looking for unique educational experience in America.
Some of the students are taking advantage of the different concepts that American colleges and universities offer. The concentration on craft and skill rather than creativity has started the thinking among Asians to study mostly in art schools in the United States.
The internationally recognized programs are among the few reasons why Asians are trooping to American to study. The Asian Correspondent conducted a survey among Asian students that study here and found out that the high quality global educational reputation of US colleges and universities may give them an edge when looking for jobs when they go back to their home countries after graduation.
Asian students count the research facilities and opportunities found in American colleges and universities as one of the reasons to study in the United States. It seems that studying in America has a certain prestige as the resources are sophisticated and state-of-the-art and they are able to look for answers to the contending issues albeit easily in America than in their home countries.
Jobs are not easy to come by that is why Asians troop to the United States to increase their marketability as they will eventually join the job market soon.
Yet most of the Asians that are studying in America have to rely on scholarships in order to study. The investment in getting educated in America is staggering and parental support alone may not be enough. Students feel empowered and have a sense of accomplishment when they are able to study in the US and to forego an opportunity to study in their home country.
Asian students are diligent and smart. They are also great contributors to the US economy. There may be a myriad of reasons why Asians prefer to study here but more importantly they become better than they were before.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program