ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Stop Worrying About Seo
Total Articles: 33
There is one thing that you can count on in Internet marketing. This is a new search engine update every year. With the amount of people trying to become millionaires overnight in Internet marketing, and trying to trick the search engines you are always going to find low-quality content, and spam. This article is going to explain to you what to do once and for all not worry about SEO ever again.
1. Stop Creating Bad Content
Easiest way to stop worrying about SEO is to create good content from the start. Focus on developing a relationship with your reader first with your articles. Then, worry about presenting a product and service afterwards. Too many times Internet marketers worry about presenting the product and service first without developing a relationship.
Think about how you like to be sold when you go to an off-line store. Are you usually buying from the individual that is trying to jam a product under your throat that you know he's making the most money? Or, do you enjoy being sold to the individual that wants to know about your needs and wants and develop a relationship with you?
If you're the type of individual that likes relationships, present your online business this way as well. Create informative articles, enjoyable podcast, and videos that are informative to your readers. These are the first things that your readers are going to see and they will develop the first impression of you. Do it right, and you won't have to worry about fancy sales letters, or squeeze pages. Because most of the pre-selling has been done in your content.
2. Stop Trying To Manipulate The Search Engines
Let's face it; Google is a rich company that can hire loads and loads of smart people to help make their search engine algorithms better. I don't know about you, but there is no way that I'm smarter than a Harvard PhD grad, let alone a thousand of them.
Save yourself the time and frustration on manipulating the search engines, as it'll never work long-term. Instead, focus all your energy on doing it right in the first place. This way, when an update hits and you did things right, you're going to be rewarded and not punished.
Playing the death by Google game is a sure-fire way of ending up broke on the streets. Once Google figures out what everybody's doing the same thing, they make a simple change and all that work has gone downhill. In fact, you can be rest assured that they're going to punish you with all those extra backlinks that are highly irrelevant and it's going to cost you more in time and money trying to fix the problems than it would've if you did it correctly from the start.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur