ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Suck Readers Into Your Articles
Total Articles: 38
Are you finding that readers are not reading your full article, or even clicking on your article altogether? If so, then this article will give you specific tips you can implement on increasing your readership for your articles. Once completed, you will notice and increase in the amount of traffic your articles are getting.
Tip #1 Headline
Create compelling headlines to draw your readers into the first part of your article is crucial. If you don't know how to write a good headline, I recommend you go over to social bookmarking websites like Stumble Upon to find compelling headlines.
Save good headlines that you like in a word processing file that you revert back to later on. This way, you always have a continuous resource on high quality titles for your own articles.
When creating your article headlines test different power words and see how they trigger a response in yourself. Because if you're not moving emotionally, chances are your readers are not going to be moved emotionally either.
Tip #2 Intro
Keep your intro short and sweet. Get to the point as quick as you possibly can in your intro and try not to use filler words. You want your client to be getting into the bulk of your article as soon as possible. This way, they don't click back and look for other relevant information.
Tip #3 Body
I would like to recommend using the inverted pyramid style when you're creating the body of your article. The juiciest part of your article should be at the very top and then let the least important information on the bottom. This way, you have a chance keep your reader fully engaged throughout the article as they will be wondering if there's any other juicy information.
When using the inverted pyramid style you can also implement your keywords at the very top. This will help you with search engine optimization.
Tip #4 External Links
Make sure that your external links lead to an attractive offer. Most article directories allow you two external links that you can use to point to different directions. Your first link should lead to your squeeze page, or your money site. The second link to an external blog that offers more relevant information for your reader. This way, if they don't trust you enough to subscribe to your list they can go to other websites with more of your information to develop a relationship.
Education Articles1. Govt Jobs In Tamil Nadu
2. Initiate A New Confidence In Your Kids Through Summer Camps
3. Expert Training For Nda Cds Ssb Since 1987
Author: Captain Sehgal
4. Jmit - Providing An Edge In Knowlede
Author: ponting brown
5. C_afaria_02 Real Pdf Exam Material
Author: Dennis Ng
6. C2090-621 Exam Dumps
Author: Dennis Ng
7. Important Features Of Sas And Plsql Training Programs Offered By Professionals
8. 5 Ways To Find The Best Pre-school In Bhopal For Your Child
9. 7230x Latest Certification Tests
Author: Dennis Ng
10. Business Environment Strategic Management
Author: shubham mishra
11. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
12. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
13. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
14. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
15. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert