ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Content Creation And How You Can Make Big Profits Exploiting It
Total Articles: 36
Biggest difference between content creation and article marketing is content creation allows you to use audio, video, and other marketing means to drive traffic. Article marketing is strictly based on creating high-quality content via articles for your subscribers. So which one works well, and which one doesn't? Well, it all depends on the traffic source that you're looking to target and the niche that you're in.
Benefits of content creation
By having a wide range of content you can reach a greater audience. This includes having audio, video, and articles at your disposal. Some individuals prefer to watch videos, others like to take audio with them on the way to work, and some people just want to skim articles to find the relevant information.
Whatever the case may be, content creation will allow you to pull traffic from a wide range of sources. So if you write ten articles, you can turn them into ten podcasts, ten podcast can be turned into ten videos, which can give you thirty different pieces of content.
Overall, going about content creation is the best way that you can have long-term success in Internet marketing. This is because you're not limiting key yourself to one traffic source, and you'll be able to access a wide range of readers.
Disadvantages of content Creation
The only disadvantage I can think of in content creation in the amount of time that it can take on creating various different formats of content. But if you're willing to put in the work, and time, you will reap the long-term benefits of creating multiple different sources of content.
Benefits of article marketing
Article marketing is extremely simple and works well for the new Internet marketer. What you need to do is open up a text editor and write five hundred word articles and submit them to various directories. You'll be rewarded with highly relevant traffic to your website and don't really have to worry about learning complex systems on creating different formats of content.
Disadvantages to article marketing
Article marketing takes time for you to see results. It's not uncommon to write tens if not hundreds of articles before you start reaping the in good high-quality traffic to your websites. So if you're looking for instant gratification, article marketing is not going to be for you.
Also, you're limiting the amount of readers that you can reach with your specific content. You won't be able to target any traffic from video websites, or even podcasts. So if you're looking for bigger amounts of traffic I would recommend content marketing.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning