ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is Content Creation And How You Can Make Big Profits Exploiting It
Total Articles: 36
Biggest difference between content creation and article marketing is content creation allows you to use audio, video, and other marketing means to drive traffic. Article marketing is strictly based on creating high-quality content via articles for your subscribers. So which one works well, and which one doesn't? Well, it all depends on the traffic source that you're looking to target and the niche that you're in.
Benefits of content creation
By having a wide range of content you can reach a greater audience. This includes having audio, video, and articles at your disposal. Some individuals prefer to watch videos, others like to take audio with them on the way to work, and some people just want to skim articles to find the relevant information.
Whatever the case may be, content creation will allow you to pull traffic from a wide range of sources. So if you write ten articles, you can turn them into ten podcasts, ten podcast can be turned into ten videos, which can give you thirty different pieces of content.
Overall, going about content creation is the best way that you can have long-term success in Internet marketing. This is because you're not limiting key yourself to one traffic source, and you'll be able to access a wide range of readers.
Disadvantages of content Creation
The only disadvantage I can think of in content creation in the amount of time that it can take on creating various different formats of content. But if you're willing to put in the work, and time, you will reap the long-term benefits of creating multiple different sources of content.
Benefits of article marketing
Article marketing is extremely simple and works well for the new Internet marketer. What you need to do is open up a text editor and write five hundred word articles and submit them to various directories. You'll be rewarded with highly relevant traffic to your website and don't really have to worry about learning complex systems on creating different formats of content.
Disadvantages to article marketing
Article marketing takes time for you to see results. It's not uncommon to write tens if not hundreds of articles before you start reaping the in good high-quality traffic to your websites. So if you're looking for instant gratification, article marketing is not going to be for you.
Also, you're limiting the amount of readers that you can reach with your specific content. You won't be able to target any traffic from video websites, or even podcasts. So if you're looking for bigger amounts of traffic I would recommend content marketing.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy