ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Have A Successful Internet Marketing Business
Total Articles: 34
So you want to have a successful Internet marketing business? Well, this article is going to explain to you a sure-fire way on what you need to do to build a long term business. This article is going to explain to you on how not to chase Google and play the SEO game. Because if you do, you're going to experience death by Google.
Too many Internet marketers rely strictly on Google for traffic generation. They spend days and nights worrying about the next search engine update, and freak out and pull out their hair when it hits. They try to manipulate the search engines in gaining high rankings by offering little or no return in content creation for Internet users.
The bottom line is Google is a billion-dollar company, that have loads and loads of PhD's working for them. Their main objective is providing high-quality content for their readers, and provide search results that offers a solution for the problems that they need. Google has said this for years, and it's finally starting to catch up to where the search engines can easily distinguish bad content from good content.
To escape the Google trap and not have your business totally rely on their traffic it's best to segregate the amount of content you distribute. What I mean by this is, submit to article directories, websites, and podcast so you have a wide range of traffic sources. This is the same type of theory that you use in your investment portfolio. You wouldn't throw all your money into one type of investment would you? Then why would you spend all your time with one different type of traffic generation.
If you think Google is the only traffic source on the internet, your severely limiting yourself. For example, this article directory gets twenty million unique visitors per month! Do you think that traffic could be a huge amount of benefits for your business? I think so!
Try focusing on other websites like Facebook, MySpace, and hi5. These websites offer huge amounts of traffic potential and don't provide the consistent updates that Google does.
But don't go to these websites trying to spam their indexes and provide poor content. Instead, play by their rules and they will reward you with long-term traffic generation.
To be successful online you need to do the work and build a business that offers value first, then present your products. Build a relationship with your subscriber base and try to help them. Because if you do, you can count on long-term sales.
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era