ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Have A Successful Internet Marketing Business
Total Articles: 34
So you want to have a successful Internet marketing business? Well, this article is going to explain to you a sure-fire way on what you need to do to build a long term business. This article is going to explain to you on how not to chase Google and play the SEO game. Because if you do, you're going to experience death by Google.
Too many Internet marketers rely strictly on Google for traffic generation. They spend days and nights worrying about the next search engine update, and freak out and pull out their hair when it hits. They try to manipulate the search engines in gaining high rankings by offering little or no return in content creation for Internet users.
The bottom line is Google is a billion-dollar company, that have loads and loads of PhD's working for them. Their main objective is providing high-quality content for their readers, and provide search results that offers a solution for the problems that they need. Google has said this for years, and it's finally starting to catch up to where the search engines can easily distinguish bad content from good content.
To escape the Google trap and not have your business totally rely on their traffic it's best to segregate the amount of content you distribute. What I mean by this is, submit to article directories, websites, and podcast so you have a wide range of traffic sources. This is the same type of theory that you use in your investment portfolio. You wouldn't throw all your money into one type of investment would you? Then why would you spend all your time with one different type of traffic generation.
If you think Google is the only traffic source on the internet, your severely limiting yourself. For example, this article directory gets twenty million unique visitors per month! Do you think that traffic could be a huge amount of benefits for your business? I think so!
Try focusing on other websites like Facebook, MySpace, and hi5. These websites offer huge amounts of traffic potential and don't provide the consistent updates that Google does.
But don't go to these websites trying to spam their indexes and provide poor content. Instead, play by their rules and they will reward you with long-term traffic generation.
To be successful online you need to do the work and build a business that offers value first, then present your products. Build a relationship with your subscriber base and try to help them. Because if you do, you can count on long-term sales.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program