ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Increase Your Productivity By 300% And Crush Procrastination In Article Writing
Total Articles: 36
If you're an Internet marketer that works at home you probably struggle with being productive. This article is can you the specific tips that I use on being extremely productive and produce massive amounts of work for my online business.
Step #1 Leverage
Get leverage on yourself on completing the work that needs to get done. This is where you create some type of pain in not getting the work done compared to if you get it done. So if your specific goal is to say e-mail out one hundred clients, and you only e-mail eighty, then there must be some punishment for not getting the work done.
What I recommend is you have some type of monetary value attached to a specific outcome. I do this with my weight loss goals. If I don't get to specific weight within a specific time, I give up "X" amount of dollars to some type of charity. By having this accountability you will move mountains.
Step #2 Remove Distractions
Remove all types of distractions that take you from completing the task at hand. If you have an Xbox, or a video game console in your office get rid of it. If your desk is facing a window, change it towards facing the wall. Whatever you need to do to remove the distractions in your home office you need to do it.
By creating the type of environment that you need to get things done will allow you to accomplish more in the long run. Your office may not look extremely attractive compared to others, but when it comes down to it, it's all about how much you can get done.
Step #3 Time Allocation
In time allocation it's recommended that you work in short bursts compared to long hours of work. Focus on working 1 to 2 hours and producing as much as you possibly can, then taking a good hour break. This is been proven to be way more effective than working eight full hours straight without a break.
Remember when you're working at home that you can work any type of hours that you want. You don't have to work 9 to 5, or any other type of traditional hours. You can work eight to noon, then finish up from 6 to 10. This is the beauty of working at home. Whatever you like you can do!
Step #4 Objectives
Have your objectives laid out before you when you start the day. Focus on one main objective that is going to move you along one hundred times more, compared to completing many different objectives. Focus on the objective that is most important and get it done. This will get you ten times further ahead than the individual that tries to complete many little tasks that are irrelevant.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar