ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Increase Your Productivity By 300% And Crush Procrastination In Article Writing
Total Articles: 36
If you're an Internet marketer that works at home you probably struggle with being productive. This article is can you the specific tips that I use on being extremely productive and produce massive amounts of work for my online business.
Step #1 Leverage
Get leverage on yourself on completing the work that needs to get done. This is where you create some type of pain in not getting the work done compared to if you get it done. So if your specific goal is to say e-mail out one hundred clients, and you only e-mail eighty, then there must be some punishment for not getting the work done.
What I recommend is you have some type of monetary value attached to a specific outcome. I do this with my weight loss goals. If I don't get to specific weight within a specific time, I give up "X" amount of dollars to some type of charity. By having this accountability you will move mountains.
Step #2 Remove Distractions
Remove all types of distractions that take you from completing the task at hand. If you have an Xbox, or a video game console in your office get rid of it. If your desk is facing a window, change it towards facing the wall. Whatever you need to do to remove the distractions in your home office you need to do it.
By creating the type of environment that you need to get things done will allow you to accomplish more in the long run. Your office may not look extremely attractive compared to others, but when it comes down to it, it's all about how much you can get done.
Step #3 Time Allocation
In time allocation it's recommended that you work in short bursts compared to long hours of work. Focus on working 1 to 2 hours and producing as much as you possibly can, then taking a good hour break. This is been proven to be way more effective than working eight full hours straight without a break.
Remember when you're working at home that you can work any type of hours that you want. You don't have to work 9 to 5, or any other type of traditional hours. You can work eight to noon, then finish up from 6 to 10. This is the beauty of working at home. Whatever you like you can do!
Step #4 Objectives
Have your objectives laid out before you when you start the day. Focus on one main objective that is going to move you along one hundred times more, compared to completing many different objectives. Focus on the objective that is most important and get it done. This will get you ten times further ahead than the individual that tries to complete many little tasks that are irrelevant.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away