ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articlesoon Business Marketing Explained
Total Articles: 37
Okay so, we've all seen quite a bit of new technology and new trends in the area of business marketing. Much of it has come from online venues, which have completely changed the game. It is difficult for the average entrepreneur who is busy in his own business to stay up on all the new ways to get more business, but if they don't they could lose out to the competition, as there are actually fewer customers during a recession. Now then, as an online article author I'd like to help you as a writer prepare better articles for the small business community on the topic of marketing. Let's talk about this.
Interestingly enough, many of those who are writing online articles about marketing are actually using that article as an informational source to market their own products or services generally offering entrepreneurs new ways to get out the word on their products or services. Consider if you will just how self-serving that actually is - you are writing articles to explain marketing to entrepreneurs while you are trying to market and sell to them.
If you are doing this, and I suppose there's nothing wrong with tooting your own horn or announcing your products and services as any other business might - still, if you are you need to make good on the promise and come clean on your delivery. How so you ask?
Well, I would submit to you no matter what type of marketing you do, you should announce to the reader or entrepreneur that there are many types of marketing, and the type you are offering is only one type, even if you believe it to be the most efficient and best way to meet target customers. Now then as you are preparing these articles it is best to use examples of real businesses, real entrepreneurs, and how they overcame their challenges of not enough customers, or not enough of the right customers.
Now then this works very good with tech companies who are writing "white papers" with case studies. Of course, if you are writing articles, you can't go into that much depth. Nevertheless, I would submit to you that many of those white papers don't really go into as much depth as you might think, rather they use a good portion of white space, nice formatting, and a little more verbiage to explain the problem, and go into their solution along with all the technical data.
Basically you can do the same thing in an online article by shortening the verbiage, still telling the basic problem and solution in four or five paragraphs while staying under 700 words, and hopefully somewhere around 400 to 500 words. It's completely possible, and I do it all the time, even though I see so many others who are merely giving a giant sales pitch and trying to pass off it an article. In many regards that's naive and it assumes that the entrepreneur somehow stupid.
Let me tell you this; any small business owner who is still in business after this recession is not an idiot, and they can easily read through the propaganda and in-your-face promotion, therefore you shouldn't do it. Rather, you should be honest and forthright and give a quick case study or example to help enlighten the entrepreneur to another avenue of marketing so they can succeed in their business. Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away