ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Update On Article Marketing In 2013
Total Articles: 41
The updates the search engines have implemented in 2012 have made article marketing more difficult for entry-level marketers. This article is going to give you specific strategies that you can use to supercharge your campaigns so they're still producing relevant traffic that's getting results.
Tip #1 Unique Content
The biggest tip I can give you is creating unique content that is not spun, duplicated, or plagiarized in any manner. The search engines are so advanced nowadays that they can detect this easily detect this, and will drop your sites rankings immediately.
Start by creating unique content that is informative to your readers and that is not found anywhere else on the net. This way, it'll spread organically with other people sharing it with others as its high quality. This will save you time from spamming the index for irrelevant links trying to artificially boost your rankings.
Tip #2 Post to High Quality Websites
You don't have to worry about using Google for all your traffic. Instead, post-other high-quality websites that do get traffic to them. This way, you're not limiting yourself on where you're getting your traffic from.
High-quality article directors, social media websites, other how-to websites are great places for you to post your content to. These websites get millions of unique visitors each month, and are looking for relevant content that the search engines may not find. So when looking to expand your horizons post to other quality websites that have massive amounts of traffic.
Tip #3 Learn to Write Awesome Titles
Create articles with titles that are relevant, but are intriguing to click through to. This will allow you to attract more readers into your articles, compared to articles that have boring titles.
Search the web for great article headlines that you can use. Going to social bookmarking websites offer great resource on finding headlines that work well for users to click through.
Once you have found multiple headlines, create a swipe file that you can revert back to daily on creating killer headlines for yourself. This way, you keep a fresh inventory of headlines that are working to draw traffic to your articles.
When you implement these different tips you're guaranteeing yourself a wide range of traffic from different sources that will help you succeed online. Don't limit yourself just by playing with Google only, as they could change the rules again. Provide reliable content on other websites so that you can piggyback on their success and get some of their traffic to your website.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar