ALL >> Education >> View Article
Unique Content - What Exactly Does It Mean
Total Articles: 37
The definition of 'unique' is: "Being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else".
Many people think that if they write an article or blog post and it squeaks by 'copyscape' that they have written a 'Unique Content' paper. While it is true that they have put words and sentences together that do not match any others on the Internet that is only the beginning of a unique content article or blog post.
The term 'unique' includes the headline and subject matter of an article or blog post. What exactly does this mean?
Lets take for example a website that is selling cameras and camera lenses. Content needs to be added to draw visitors to the site and keep them there. What type of article should be posted to gain and engage the most readers?
No matter what camera or lens you are selling, there are thousands of articles already on the Internet that describe the specifications of the lens or camera. An article on the 'Ease of Use of the X Camera' is not going to stimulate any visitors to your site. They can read the specifications and usability in the product description.
A better choice for the article or blog post might be ' Light Painting Using the X Camera', describing how to use the camera for light painting, and including some spectacular pictures of light painting.
If you are selling a high-end camera, there is a good chance that the manufacturer intentionally avoided utilizing IR filters. Without an IR filter the camera can take pictures using IR LED bulbs. The camera will 'see' the light that a person cannot see. Another good article in the making!
The benefits to the site owner are more visitors, better page rank, and better conversions. When a person stays on your website long enough to read your post chances are that they will remember your site and come back to buy, or they may buy on the spot.
Remember, people only read interesting and engaging posts.
Everyone has a 'gift'; some people are gifted with the ability to easily write good sales copy, others have the gift of web design and still others have the gift of writing engaging content.
If you have the gift of writing good content, use it to create the best content on the web for your website. In the event that your gift is sales copy, use your gift in that area, and let experts at content writing supply you with the content needed to get your visitors to your sales copy.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning