ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn What To Pay Freelancers So They Don't Suck Cash Out
Total Articles: 35
If you're looking to start outsourcing your content you're probably wondering on how much is a reasonable rate to pay for good quality content. This article is going to give you a specific pricing that you can follow to pay for well written work.
Paying someone $2-$3 to create highly unique content is a recipe for disaster. Too many times on freelancing websites you see this rate for bulk five hundred words. I can tell you, the amount of unique content that you're going to be getting this price range is mediocre at best.
Individuals that are willing to work for this rate are in Third World countries and are using software generated tools to create your content. If not, they're going to be using article spinners that change the synonyms in the articles to make it look unique to you.
Unfortunately, the tools that are available for you to check duplicate content can easily be tricked. Copyscape does an average job at best catching these content thief's. The best recommendation for you is to avoid these individuals altogether. The amount of problems you will be dealing with in the long-term are not worth it.
Mid-range $5 - $8
Here I find is the sweet spot on finding great content for a reasonable price. Individuals that work for this range usually are providing good content and producing it at a fairly quick rate. This is the going rate for a lot of content mills that attract writers from all over the world. Specifically, English-speaking writers.
Paying at this rate will allow you to compete with the content mills for quality writer. You can expect to find unique content, and the turnaround time is usually within twenty-four hours. Don't try to nickel and dime these writers as you're only going to be damaging your own reputation and word-of-mouth will get around you quickly.
People that charge anything higher than this range are usually working for journalism or magazine types of companies. They will spend a lot of time on the research of the articles, and provide high quality. So if you're looking to produce massive amounts of articles for the article directories, this area can be extremely expensive. I usually recommend hiring these individuals for your e-mail campaigns, or high ranking blogs that need great content on a continuous basis. This way, you can track your return on investment on the articles that you're getting from these individuals.
Do you want to train your own freelancer to make great content for you? Why waste your time, and money hiring mediocre content writers at best when you can train your own.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning