ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn What To Pay Freelancers So They Don't Suck Cash Out
Total Articles: 35
If you're looking to start outsourcing your content you're probably wondering on how much is a reasonable rate to pay for good quality content. This article is going to give you a specific pricing that you can follow to pay for well written work.
Paying someone $2-$3 to create highly unique content is a recipe for disaster. Too many times on freelancing websites you see this rate for bulk five hundred words. I can tell you, the amount of unique content that you're going to be getting this price range is mediocre at best.
Individuals that are willing to work for this rate are in Third World countries and are using software generated tools to create your content. If not, they're going to be using article spinners that change the synonyms in the articles to make it look unique to you.
Unfortunately, the tools that are available for you to check duplicate content can easily be tricked. Copyscape does an average job at best catching these content thief's. The best recommendation for you is to avoid these individuals altogether. The amount of problems you will be dealing with in the long-term are not worth it.
Mid-range $5 - $8
Here I find is the sweet spot on finding great content for a reasonable price. Individuals that work for this range usually are providing good content and producing it at a fairly quick rate. This is the going rate for a lot of content mills that attract writers from all over the world. Specifically, English-speaking writers.
Paying at this rate will allow you to compete with the content mills for quality writer. You can expect to find unique content, and the turnaround time is usually within twenty-four hours. Don't try to nickel and dime these writers as you're only going to be damaging your own reputation and word-of-mouth will get around you quickly.
People that charge anything higher than this range are usually working for journalism or magazine types of companies. They will spend a lot of time on the research of the articles, and provide high quality. So if you're looking to produce massive amounts of articles for the article directories, this area can be extremely expensive. I usually recommend hiring these individuals for your e-mail campaigns, or high ranking blogs that need great content on a continuous basis. This way, you can track your return on investment on the articles that you're getting from these individuals.
Do you want to train your own freelancer to make great content for you? Why waste your time, and money hiring mediocre content writers at best when you can train your own.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.