ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn What To Pay Freelancers So They Don't Suck Cash Out
Total Articles: 35
If you're looking to start outsourcing your content you're probably wondering on how much is a reasonable rate to pay for good quality content. This article is going to give you a specific pricing that you can follow to pay for well written work.
Paying someone $2-$3 to create highly unique content is a recipe for disaster. Too many times on freelancing websites you see this rate for bulk five hundred words. I can tell you, the amount of unique content that you're going to be getting this price range is mediocre at best.
Individuals that are willing to work for this rate are in Third World countries and are using software generated tools to create your content. If not, they're going to be using article spinners that change the synonyms in the articles to make it look unique to you.
Unfortunately, the tools that are available for you to check duplicate content can easily be tricked. Copyscape does an average job at best catching these content thief's. The best recommendation for you is to avoid these individuals altogether. The amount of problems you will be dealing with in the long-term are not worth it.
Mid-range $5 - $8
Here I find is the sweet spot on finding great content for a reasonable price. Individuals that work for this range usually are providing good content and producing it at a fairly quick rate. This is the going rate for a lot of content mills that attract writers from all over the world. Specifically, English-speaking writers.
Paying at this rate will allow you to compete with the content mills for quality writer. You can expect to find unique content, and the turnaround time is usually within twenty-four hours. Don't try to nickel and dime these writers as you're only going to be damaging your own reputation and word-of-mouth will get around you quickly.
People that charge anything higher than this range are usually working for journalism or magazine types of companies. They will spend a lot of time on the research of the articles, and provide high quality. So if you're looking to produce massive amounts of articles for the article directories, this area can be extremely expensive. I usually recommend hiring these individuals for your e-mail campaigns, or high ranking blogs that need great content on a continuous basis. This way, you can track your return on investment on the articles that you're getting from these individuals.
Do you want to train your own freelancer to make great content for you? Why waste your time, and money hiring mediocre content writers at best when you can train your own.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media