ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Online Articles To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website
Total Articles: 40
Now then, I would say that most online article writers are aware of the reality that producing quality online content within a specific niche topic or subject will drive a tremendous amount of targeted traffic to their website or to any of the links that are suggested the bottom of the article. No, this strategy is not new, four years, for decades even people have been writing articles in trade journals in different industries with contact information at the bottom. It has driven business to countless individuals who were willing to share a little bit of their expertise as a hook to bring in new customers.
Well, it turns out that writing online articles does the same thing, but at a much higher rate, and with much more shelf life and longevity. Consider if you will that back in the day people wrote articles in trade journals, but those trade journals only sat on the shelf for one month, until the next issue appeared. Yes, folks like me in my industry would put them away in binders and save them for a longer period of time, years in fact, but they still had a short shelf life compared to Internet articles of today.
Not all online authors of articles realize this, as many of them create articles which do not have much depth. Therefore, they are driving only semi-targeted traffic. Depending on what you are selling, offering, or the services you are providing on your website this could be either good or bad. It would be unfortunate if you work in a very specific niche, or are looking for a very specific customer, but you end up with a deluge of customer inquiries you don't want, and have to go through each and every one of them.
Perhaps, this is why I recommend that if you are going to prepare and write articles on the Internet that you break them down into more specific terms to garner the incredible abundant benefit of targeted traffic. The more targeted it is, the better your chances of getting at the prospects you want. Plus, by narrowing down the subject matter you are delivering quality content to the people who want it most, and they will be thankful for it, and more likely to do business with you, or to contact you.
Now then, even though I don't sell anything online, I do run a think tank, and we are interested in recruiting the smartest and brightest. As long as I write content that is above the average intellectual level on interesting topics, it works just fine, however if I don't narrow it down, I'm amazed at how much untargeted and unwanted traffic I get.
Therefore, using myself as a case study, I recommend that you hone in on your subject and really consider the realities of Internet traffic and secure specific targets. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning