ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Save Time In Submitting Your Articles
Total Articles: 38
Submitting articles to the directories is a time-consuming task. Sometimes, you just don't want to spend the time that it takes on submitting articles to the directories to get traffic. This article is giving you the specific resources on what you can use to limit the amount of time you're spending on submitting articles to the directories.
Tip #1 Automation
Using automation tools that specialize in submitting to article directories is probably the best resource that you can use. They will automate the task, set specific times that you want to submit your articles, and they do much of the hard work that you don't want to do. These services do charge a monthly rate but it is well worth it if it can save you hours upon hours in submission.
My favourite tool to use his magic submitter as it submits to a wide range of article directories. It is expensive for the monthly fee that it charges. (This is usually around seventy dollars per month.) However, if you produce a lot of articles like I do, it's well worth it.
Tip #2 Outsourcing
You can also outsource article submission to Third World countries. This includes India, Pakistan, Philippines, and Eastern Europe. Here you can find cheap labour that is willing to do the automated process of submitting these articles. My recommendation is you find someone that has a good grasp on the language and that can help you find specific keywords for your articles.
Individuals that speak poor English will struggle on selecting the proper keywords for your articles in the directories. This could cost you thousands of dollars in lost traffic if done incorrectly. So when looking for an outsourcer, find someone that speaks above average English to submit for you.
Tip #3 Yourself
If you're going to be doing it yourself your best bet is to have a specific system that you can use when mass submitting. I personally like to use Firefox and open up multiple different browsers that have the article director resubmission process right in front of me. This way, all I need to do is cut-and-paste the specific article that I need.
I also recommend if you're doing it by yourself that you submit to one directory at a time, within the specific niche that you're after. This way you not cutting and pasting into different directories, and niches. When you do that, you're wasting time trying to find the right niche for your articles when you're submitting them.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni