ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Save Time In Submitting Your Articles
Total Articles: 38
Submitting articles to the directories is a time-consuming task. Sometimes, you just don't want to spend the time that it takes on submitting articles to the directories to get traffic. This article is giving you the specific resources on what you can use to limit the amount of time you're spending on submitting articles to the directories.
Tip #1 Automation
Using automation tools that specialize in submitting to article directories is probably the best resource that you can use. They will automate the task, set specific times that you want to submit your articles, and they do much of the hard work that you don't want to do. These services do charge a monthly rate but it is well worth it if it can save you hours upon hours in submission.
My favourite tool to use his magic submitter as it submits to a wide range of article directories. It is expensive for the monthly fee that it charges. (This is usually around seventy dollars per month.) However, if you produce a lot of articles like I do, it's well worth it.
Tip #2 Outsourcing
You can also outsource article submission to Third World countries. This includes India, Pakistan, Philippines, and Eastern Europe. Here you can find cheap labour that is willing to do the automated process of submitting these articles. My recommendation is you find someone that has a good grasp on the language and that can help you find specific keywords for your articles.
Individuals that speak poor English will struggle on selecting the proper keywords for your articles in the directories. This could cost you thousands of dollars in lost traffic if done incorrectly. So when looking for an outsourcer, find someone that speaks above average English to submit for you.
Tip #3 Yourself
If you're going to be doing it yourself your best bet is to have a specific system that you can use when mass submitting. I personally like to use Firefox and open up multiple different browsers that have the article director resubmission process right in front of me. This way, all I need to do is cut-and-paste the specific article that I need.
I also recommend if you're doing it by yourself that you submit to one directory at a time, within the specific niche that you're after. This way you not cutting and pasting into different directories, and niches. When you do that, you're wasting time trying to find the right niche for your articles when you're submitting them.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy