ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Article Marketing Changed In 2013
Total Articles: 38
Article marketing has changed rapidly over the last year. Gone are the days where you had specific keyword lists and could write an article on that chosen keyword. Now, you need to be diligent on your research and create unique content to get readers to your website. When you use the strategies that I've used you will be successful in article marketing.
Strategy #1 Relevant Content
I always believe in creating relevant topics and content for my subscribers. I do not go about creating content that is either duplicated, plagiarize, or rehashed information. You should be creating content that is unique and offers a different perspective on what your readers are looking for.
Too many times your competitors are rehashing the same information that you are. This creates a mentality in your reader as he is a "me too" type of guy. Instead, give everything you possibly can when you're writing your content. When you do this, you won't have to create the amount of articles that your competitors have to create because your writing and content is different.
When you develop the relevant content that is different than your competitors you're going to stand out and readers are going to flock you. Don't worry about the search engines finding your content; because once you get a few readers that are interested in it, they will spread it to their friends, colleagues, and family creating a viral effect.
Strategy #2 LSI Content
When writing articles don't try to keyword stuff your article on one specific keyword or phrase. Instead, think of other relevant key words that are associated with your content. This could include an article regarding cookies. You can say shortbread cookies, snacks, unhealthy treats, or different keywords that will help rank your article higher. Learning to write this way is going to be critical in your success in article marketing. Not a lot of people can implement this system naturally as it takes time to learn.
However, if you're very comfortably in your niche and are an expert you will be able to find secondary keywords no problem. Just write naturally, and your article will stand out light years ahead of your competitors.
Strategy #3 Submission
Save yourself the time and only submit to maybe one or two article directories. Let the search engines do their jobs, and pick up the content naturally and get it indexed. If the content is well written then it'll be shared via users to their blogs, e-mail lists, and social bookmarks. There's no need for you to spam the index for your articles anymore.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.