ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get Traffic With Facebook By Using Articles
Total Articles: 36
Are you looking to take your marketing to the next level and start implementing social media? Facebook is one of the more popular websites that you can use to drive traffic to your website. However, there are specific strategies that you need to take in order to be successful with your articles. This article is can you be specific tips you can follow on how to write articles for social media.
Tip #1 Keep It Short
When writing for social media, make sure your articles are short and to the point. People don't want to waste their time sifting through information that is not relevant to their needs. Especially if you're going to be posting the article onto their wall. The last thing that individuals want is spam on their wall that doesn't provide any value.
So keep the article between three hundred and four hundred words in length and make sure it's highly relevant, and offers great information. This way, you know you won't be upsetting anybody by spamming their wall.
Tip #2 Direct People To it
The next step is getting traffic to that article. Sometimes you can use your outbound links in your articles to direct people directly to the article, or use social bookmarking websites to draw attention to it. The advantage of doing it this way is you're indirectly promoting your own article onto someone else's page. You're building up your own credibility in an indirect way.
Too many people like to build their own fan pages and post articles on their own website, and then have links directly leading to them. Don't do this, do it on someone else's page two build up social proof for you. Because we all know, it's easier to make a sale when someone else is referring it to their friends.
Tip #3 Fan Pages
When building fan pages to promote your articles make sure you're loading the page with great content. Your best work should be posted on your fan pages to attract readers. This way, you're not spending a ton of time recruiting individuals onto your fan pages. Your content will do this naturally and you won't get punished, or have your fan page deleted by Facebook.
These three tips should give you ample amount of traffic over the long term from Facebook. Just remember it's all about creating great content. So make sure when creating fan pages, and posting to people's walls you're an expert in a niche and you're providing relevant information that's true.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away