ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get Traffic With Facebook By Using Articles
Total Articles: 36
Are you looking to take your marketing to the next level and start implementing social media? Facebook is one of the more popular websites that you can use to drive traffic to your website. However, there are specific strategies that you need to take in order to be successful with your articles. This article is can you be specific tips you can follow on how to write articles for social media.
Tip #1 Keep It Short
When writing for social media, make sure your articles are short and to the point. People don't want to waste their time sifting through information that is not relevant to their needs. Especially if you're going to be posting the article onto their wall. The last thing that individuals want is spam on their wall that doesn't provide any value.
So keep the article between three hundred and four hundred words in length and make sure it's highly relevant, and offers great information. This way, you know you won't be upsetting anybody by spamming their wall.
Tip #2 Direct People To it
The next step is getting traffic to that article. Sometimes you can use your outbound links in your articles to direct people directly to the article, or use social bookmarking websites to draw attention to it. The advantage of doing it this way is you're indirectly promoting your own article onto someone else's page. You're building up your own credibility in an indirect way.
Too many people like to build their own fan pages and post articles on their own website, and then have links directly leading to them. Don't do this, do it on someone else's page two build up social proof for you. Because we all know, it's easier to make a sale when someone else is referring it to their friends.
Tip #3 Fan Pages
When building fan pages to promote your articles make sure you're loading the page with great content. Your best work should be posted on your fan pages to attract readers. This way, you're not spending a ton of time recruiting individuals onto your fan pages. Your content will do this naturally and you won't get punished, or have your fan page deleted by Facebook.
These three tips should give you ample amount of traffic over the long term from Facebook. Just remember it's all about creating great content. So make sure when creating fan pages, and posting to people's walls you're an expert in a niche and you're providing relevant information that's true.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar