ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Make Your Articles Get More Views Then A Russian Supermodel
Total Articles: 37
Tip #1 Using Power Words
Using emotional words in your titles will increase the amount of readers clicking on are links. Controversial titles, questions, or anything that will trigger any type of emotion work best in drawing more readers to articles.
What I like to do is ask questions in the title that will make my readers think. Because if I can get inside their head and get them asking questions to themselves, I have a better chance of getting them through my whole entire article.
Tip #2 Keyword Research
By spending an extra couple minutes on researching the keywords that people are searching for on specific problems can help separate your articles from doing poorly to doing extremely well. Too many times Internet marketers are writing articles that are not relevant enough to the searches that they're looking for. Spend some time in keyword research and develop articles that are around these words.
By having a few specific keywords in your articles will allow the search engines to pick up your articles more easily. Remember, it's not just about Google anymore. There are also other search engines like Bing, and Yahoo! Have your articles structured so these engines pick them up as well.
Tip #3 Quality Content
Make sure that your writing quality content for your readers. Don't worry about writing an article that is SEO optimize. Search engines are highly evolved nowadays and don't need for you to be keyword stuffing the article for specific phrases.
Just write an article that is highly relevant to the topic that you think that your readers are searching for. If it's good content, it'll spread organically through the Internet as people will be willing to share it with their friends. If they do, your article could be spread throughout social media, social bookmarking sites, and implemented into their newsletters. So it pays to create quality content up front.
The specific tips will give you an increase in the amount of traffic that you're getting from articles. Spend a few minutes each day brainstorming interesting titles for your articles, and then implement the right type of keyword research. This factored in with creating high-quality content will explode your results in article marketing.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool