ALL >> Health >> View Article
Man Boobs In Bodybuilders
Total Articles: 86
Though many would find it unbelievable and confusing, bodybuilders get them all the time. Also known as gynecomastia, the problem results due to a number of reasons. The most common being that many, not all, bodybuilders subject themselves to steroids, which cause hormonal imbalances in the body.
Causes of man boobs in body builders
· When many body builders leave exercise or reduce the number of hours spent working out its observed that their muscles start loosening up and the chest becomes loopy. This leaves a reasonable piece of meat hanging which forms boobs after loosening up. Its thus important to not halt exercises suddenly as a body builder.
· As mentioned above, many bodybuilders use steroids for bodybuilding. The steroids have negative side effects, specifically; anabolic steroids which have similar effects to testosterone in the body. They increase the levels of proteins in the cell especially in the skeletal muscles. Anabolic steroids cause an increased level of testosterone in the body lading to gynecomastia.
· Drugs especially marijuana causes hormonal imbalances after which fats start to accumulate around the chest area. As a bodybuilder avoid using drugs that may cause chemical imbalances in your body.
· Excessive work out also causes more pronounced chest. regulate your work out, especially chest work outs if you don’t want to be a victim.
Chemical imbalances caused by steroids is the major cause of the problem in body builders. The body seeks to balance the amount of testosterone in the body and introducing elements that go against this is likely to cause problems.
How to deal with gynecomastia
Man boobs aren’t acceptable in bodybuilders nor in any man’s existence. It’s not only unattractive for a man but can affect thei emotional well being. Though the first reaction when they appear would be to halt the use of steroids, such an action could actually cause more harm than good.
The body needs to keep the hormones in check. Dramatically altering testosterone levels could lead to a serious effect.
To deal with any problem effectively it’s important to get straight to the source or cause. Male breast reduction is the most effective and proven method of losing them. The process is relatively quick, safe and causes little discomfort. Using laser assisted techniques a skilled gynecomastia specialist can safely carry out the procedure producing little to no scarring.
Choose a qualified specialist who can professionally carry out the procedure. As a bodybuilder, the best way to prevent them is to avoid steroids, drugs and other medications that cause hormonal imbalances in the body. It’s also important to regulate your workouts to avoid overworking the chest muscles which often leads to the problem.
Gynecomastia is a common problem that affects many body builders. Avoid using steroid for bodybuilding and opt for the better healthier methods of body building such as exercises and proper diet.
Once the breast tissue has formed, the breast size won’t change even after steroid use has subsisted. Currently, there is no treatment for preventing the problem surgery is the only option.
For more info on how to lose man boobs please visit
For a complete review on the Chest Coach System by Cliff Manchester visit
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe