ALL >> Education >> View Article
Promoting Your Book Outside Amazon
Total Articles: 35
Nowadays, it makes sense to expand your promotional efforts for your book outside Amazon. Here are some tips:
Offer your expertise in niche forums, with a discreet link to your Amazon or CreateSpace page in your signature file.
Blog About It
Either on your own blog, or better yet, on different blogs. After all, your readers already know and love you, but getting in front of another blogger's audience can really boost your sales.
Again, either to your own list or to that of another blogger or site owner. Offer to write an article for her to use exclusively in her newsletter in exchange for a link to your Amazon page. A large list can easily convert into dozens or even hundreds of sales from a single mailing.
Whenever you release a new book, CD, or DVD, the absolute minimum you must do is create and distribute a press release. If you're not comfortable doing your own promotion (may aren't) then hire a reputable freelancer to write and distribute your release for you. Getting your book announcement in front of millions of qualified and interested readers is important enough to spend a couple hundred dollars, don't you think?
Tweet About It
You wrote a book! Tell the world! Same goes for Facebook and any other social media platform you use. Don't miss the opportunity to point interested readers to your new book, CD, or video.
Publishing articles on the top directories is a fantastic way to get exposure. Use your author resource box to link to a page on your own site that promotes your book - a landing page of sorts - and from their guide interested readers to the Amazon page, your CreateSpace eStore, or to the Kindle Store to purchase. In fact, you can even use a part of your book as the article itself. Just take an excerpt from your book, make sure it can stand alone as a complete article, and add a resource box.
Web 2.0 Properties
Like Squidoo and HubPages are a great place to advertise your new book or video. Use the articles you're posting to directories, or write new ones, then link back to either your main webpage or Amazon's marketplace.
If you're publishing your blog on the Kindle, make sure you include a Kindle chicklet next to your RSS icon to encourage Kindle users to sign up via their preferred device. Since the chicklet is served via Amazon's affiliate program, you'll receive a commission for every Kindle purchased.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma