ALL >> Education >> View Article
Promoting Your Book Outside Amazon
Total Articles: 35
Nowadays, it makes sense to expand your promotional efforts for your book outside Amazon. Here are some tips:
Offer your expertise in niche forums, with a discreet link to your Amazon or CreateSpace page in your signature file.
Blog About It
Either on your own blog, or better yet, on different blogs. After all, your readers already know and love you, but getting in front of another blogger's audience can really boost your sales.
Again, either to your own list or to that of another blogger or site owner. Offer to write an article for her to use exclusively in her newsletter in exchange for a link to your Amazon page. A large list can easily convert into dozens or even hundreds of sales from a single mailing.
Whenever you release a new book, CD, or DVD, the absolute minimum you must do is create and distribute a press release. If you're not comfortable doing your own promotion (may aren't) then hire a reputable freelancer to write and distribute your release for you. Getting your book announcement in front of millions of qualified and interested readers is important enough to spend a couple hundred dollars, don't you think?
Tweet About It
You wrote a book! Tell the world! Same goes for Facebook and any other social media platform you use. Don't miss the opportunity to point interested readers to your new book, CD, or video.
Publishing articles on the top directories is a fantastic way to get exposure. Use your author resource box to link to a page on your own site that promotes your book - a landing page of sorts - and from their guide interested readers to the Amazon page, your CreateSpace eStore, or to the Kindle Store to purchase. In fact, you can even use a part of your book as the article itself. Just take an excerpt from your book, make sure it can stand alone as a complete article, and add a resource box.
Web 2.0 Properties
Like Squidoo and HubPages are a great place to advertise your new book or video. Use the articles you're posting to directories, or write new ones, then link back to either your main webpage or Amazon's marketplace.
If you're publishing your blog on the Kindle, make sure you include a Kindle chicklet next to your RSS icon to encourage Kindle users to sign up via their preferred device. Since the chicklet is served via Amazon's affiliate program, you'll receive a commission for every Kindle purchased.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning