ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Power Of Article Marketing - 5 Tips For Writing Effective Articles
Total Articles: 123
There are many different ways of getting traffic on the web, but few as powerful as article marketing, especially if you don't have an endless supply of cash to fund your advertising needs. Make no mistake either, that without traffic, nobody is going to see what you have to offer and even if you have the best product in the world, no eyeballs on your sales-page equates to zero in your bank account. So let's take a look at article marketing as a way you can generate quality traffic and also offer value to others on the world-wide web at the same time.
Is Article Marketing For You?
If you love to write, then it most emphatically is for you. Article marketing is a powerful way of getting your content read on the internet by people interested in what you have to say. Personally speaking I am a touch typist, so writing an article of between 400 and 600 words does not take me long, but here's a tip for those that aren't fast at typing.
Get yourself a copy of some software which will transcribe your voice as you speak. Something such as Dragon Naturally Speaking works well and allows you to write quality articles fast. Then it's just a case of manually proofing the article and checking for grammar and spelling mistakes. Occasionally you'll see a word in there that doesn't make sense in context of the article and that's because the software may have incorrectly assigned the wrong word at some point in the sentence, so it's important to manually read the article before submitting it to any directories.
Does Article Marketing Work?
To be honest how well it works will depend on the quality of your articles, nature of the target niche, audience and what you are looking to gain as a result of engaging in article marketing for your business. Assuming you are in an economically viable market you can monetize whilst providing valuable content and establishing credibility, then it can work incredibly well from a business perspective. You see, when you write an article the only cost you have initially is your time so you don't have the paid advertising costs that you may associate with something such as pay-per-click campaigns. Also, the traffic you generate from articles can potentially last for years. Compare that with a pay-per-click campaign where the traffic only lasts as long as money is being paid out to keep the campaign active.
Here are some tips for writing more effective articles
1) Always choose a unique title for your article. Obviously you do not want to use an article that has the same title another author has already used. Moreover, by doing this you can enter the title of your article in quotes when you do a search for it in the major search engines. This is an easy way to get an idea of what sites and directories are currently hosting your article.
2) Choose a niche or market that you already have a degree of knowledge about. Ideally you should have more knowledge about the area you are writing about than the average person, but you should certainly know more than someone new that is looking to learn more. If you do not, then what can you really offer? In that situation I advise you educate yourself further or choose a different niche market.
3) Don't write articles that are hard to understand. Keep things as simple as possible, write clearly and where appropriate include steps or tips that people can follow. Break up your articles so they do not read like a big block of text on the page as that is tiring to the reader.
4) Keep your articles in the 400-750 word range. If you write articles longer than this, consider breaking them up into separate articles that are published in parts. So for example a 1500 word article is far too long. You could split that up logically into two related 600-750 word articles that consist of part 1 and part 2.
5) Always give the reader a link to a website that provides more information on the market or topic you are writing about. Don't leave a reader hanging at the end of the article. The sooner you get started, the quicker you will benefit from a consistent article marketing campaign for your business.
Education Articles1. Foreign Credential Evaluation For Cpa
Author: Ross Barkely
2. Chinese Language Facts
3. Chinese Language And History
4. Characteristics Of Chinese Language
5. 300-165 Exam Dumps
Author: thomas lamar
6. Cantonese Chinese
7. About Chinese Language
8. German Orthography
9. German Dialects
10. Geographical Distribution Of German Speakers
11. Early New High German
12. Advantages Of Learning German Language
13. English As A Second Or Foreign Language
14. 201-400 Exam Dumps
Author: thomas lamar
15. English As A Global Language